I forgot to mention last chapter that Sid got another promotion to level 3 @ 32/h and a bonus of $324. Nice wage for a substitute teacher.
At first, I'm like, 'who is Mimi Luck?' Then, looking at the last chapter, I see she's the woman that Sid noticed in the park after getting Salina's forgiveness.
I'm not sure who this is. I can't find where I wrote her name down. It might be Mimi; it might not. All I know is that Sid calls her over and over again to get her to come over, and she's always saying that she can't right now, call back in x hours. Grrrr.
He gets his Bonehilda. Can she be called a live-in maid if she's not technically living?
I honestly have no idea why I took this picture. Perhaps here is when he got the letter from Mimi.
Carry on...
This is Salina Moon in her outdoor wear, unable to get out of her head how Sid 'cheated' on her.
Karen doesn't hold anything against him...
...at least any grudges.
Kerry... pretty sure she's already preggers since I didn't have my 'rule' totally locked in yet. Oh well.
Wow. That bad, huh? Oh sure, it's easy to blame the woman.
Mercedes third visit. Try for baby=chimes. FINALLY.
He finds a cockatoo and makes him his pet. He names him "Mr. Feathers." He hopes Mr. Feathers can help him pick up chicks. Uh...wrong pet there, Sid. Those beaks can get scary.
Ignore the giant glob of white stuff. I took this pic to note that he got this dishwasher for free from being a celebrity.
He gets a raise of $5/h.
I wonder if this dog is looking at Bonehilda and wondering how he can take her apart to bury her bones in different spots. hehe. "No, I don't want a treat! Give me your femur!"
Sid gets asked out via the phone by someone named Courtney Savage. I have no idea who she is, but he says yes and then heads to... the criminal hideout.
He gets there, and this Courtney person is nowhere to be found. So, like his father before him, he decides to play with his stick.
Unable to stop himself, he goes and flirts it up with whatever ladies he finds.
He gets a pop-up saying, "Sorry. I got caught up on something." Courtney didn't show.
He gets a promotion to level 4. $43/h and bonus of $444. all those 4's....
I can't remember who this woman is, but Sid works with her. They're attracted to each other, but every time he invites her over, she says she's at work. I'm like, 'Uh, no you're not. You're a substitute teacher, and you stop work at 2pm.' Whatever.
Bummed out by being repeatedly turned down from his coworker, he calls Karen Kernan over. This is her 3rd visit....
Chimes!
With 3 women preggers now, Sid gets multiple wishes to buy all kinds of baby crap that he won't need.
Random: This 'hood has a black unicorn. Cool.
THE FIRST CHILD IS BORN!!!!
Kerry has a boy she names Duane.
Before too long, this town will be filled with little Sid spawn. It looks peaceful now, but just wait. Just. Wait.



















No comments:
Post a Comment