Sunday, April 24, 2016

Big Daddy 3: Arrows and daggers



Finally! Woohoo with someone else besides Mercedes and in the bed. I think this is Salina Moon, one of the food vendors at the park. I'm thinking it might've been Karen, but I don't have anything written down.

This is Salina Moon sans crazy work attire.

And this is Salina Moon sans any attire in the shower with Sid.

And this is Salina Moon in her pajamas.

Afterwards, she stays the night. He doesn't ask her to; she just does. I like how they're dreaming about one another.

I don't typically see this one.

How sweet...wait. Um. No, it's not that kind of letter!
I have no idea why she'd send a note like this. Was it that bad?


Sometimes, ya just gotta be a little goofy and do the smustle. Although, it kinda looks like it could be the chicken dance from this screenshot.

I hope this means no more sunken sims! And what a high number for a neighborhood that isn't really that old.

Cyber woohoo.
Then...

Wha? Not by my count. I'd been saving up so he could buy a hot tub. Then, I was going to make an igloo. Oh well. 40k LTR points. That really puts a huge dent into the honorary degree goal. He needs 6k more.

     He'd cybered with Kerry Kasmir. Yay! I now have Kerry and Karen sorted out in my head. She's the other one from that day at the park when he sat at the picnic.
     He decides he'd like to do more than cyber. He sends her a woohooty text. When she gets to his house, a pop-up comes up saying she doesn't want to use protection. That's fine. Neither does Sid!

Oh. I can tell, even though it's dark, that I'd finally put in some actual flooring in the entryway.
Hm, and I have written that she's dating Chad. Sid and Chad have become real good friends, even though one is the gigolo and the other the Casanova and I'd read that the two kind of compete.

Later, Sid gets hungry. Too bad the chairs don't face the other way. Dinner and a show.

 Shower time. After this time, I think, every other time he tries to woohoo in the shower, he does the 'rude guest' thing unless he's asked them to stay the night.

Bah! I busted up the rule. I guess I hadn't decided to make it three visits at this point and instead doing three times. He gets Kerry preggers.

Sid throws another party.
Sid: Hello, ladies. Don't worry; there's plenty of me to go around.
(notice a couple in the background making use of Sid's bed while he isn't)

Salina doesn't like how the table is covered in plates. That's messy! So...she goes and sits... on the toilet. Sid does have two chairs in the living room, but apparently, the toilet makes a better place to eat.

He gets a trick or treater! Then, I see a sparkly 'poof'!

This guy appears!
Gnome: By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you... Wait. Wrong magic words.

Gnome: Let's see. It's right hand behind the back then tilt head down while raising left foot... No. That didn't work. Maybe it's right hand under the groin and .... OW!

Uhhhh... I think that's Mercedes whomping Darlene. No idea why. I didn't write anything down.
Oh, and that doll next to the haunted house is CREEPY! Why have I never noticed her before?

Meanwhile, Sid is flirting it up with Salina. Mercedes walks over. She flirts with him.

Then, because Mercedes flirted with him, that makes Sid the cheater.
What? You don't understand that logic? Okay, good. Neither do I.
I picture Sid saying something to the effect of 'but I'm dating lots of women!'

Whatever he says, it doesn't work.

Mercedes doesn't care.

Try for baby in the photo booth. Chimes.

Then, Sid has the gall to go and beg forgiveness.
She gives it to him.

Right after she does, Sid gets his eye on someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment