Sunday, April 24, 2016

Big Daddy 2: Epic fail



I've discovered that SP doesn't work like I want it to. If he pays child support, it's one payment; it doesn't multiply for multiple children and mothers. So, I'm going to have to adjust it for each time a child is born and keep up with how many are younger than YA. I feel sorry for any of the other sims in the 'hood that have to pay child support! Maybe with further study, I'll be able to figure out how to turn it off for them, but woe to any other sim who has to pay it until I do!

After Sid leaves for work, Mercedes wanders around his house in the nude for a good hour, getting a bite to eat, before she finally leaves. She does at least spin into some clothes before walking out the door.

When Sid gets off work, he wants to go to a dance club. The town doesn't really have one, and I don't want to change any of the other venues. So, I plop down The Grind.

Oh, remember that dude in the park when Sid first met Mercedes? Rick. He and Sid are enemies now that Sid's slept with her. I'm guessing Rick didn't care too much about her because I quickly get a notification that he's engaged to someone named Sadie Mason.

And Mercedes doesn't waste time either. This afternoon after leaving Sid's house, I got another notification that she's going steady with some dude named Darren Lott. The next notification tells me she moved in. They live in a nice house by the beach. Hm. Maybe it's that he moved in with her. Either way, yeah.

I'm trying to remember the woman in purple's name. She shows up again later a few times. The same goes for the woman in the blue dress.

The next day, Sid gets a promotion to lvl 2 with $24/hour. Better get those promotions going because the money will disappear fast when it starts disappearing. Speaking of... still no babies. Mercedes didn't get preggers.

Bored with The Grind, Sid goes to that Supernatural-esque bar. I need to put in real bars that will populate bar tenders in all these places, but I haven't yet.
Anyway, this woman is the town stylist. She offers him makeover. I think. Hm. Well, it might be that I was thinking that she's wearing stripes just a bit much to call that good fashion sense. I see I wrote her name down as Catherine Best.

I wrote this one's name down as Darlene Charles. She must get married eventually because her last name changes. She obviously marries well because she starts buying up the town. Anderson. That's her future last name.

Sid gets a raise to $27/hour.

I'm saving up points to get Sid the 'attractive' LTR, which will help him make friends at a stupidly-easy rate. That's the reason he hasn't landed anyone else. But... there's still Mercedes. 2nd visit.

He meets a couple of nice ladies at the park.

Party time! There's Sid making food because I forgot, yet again, that people bring food to these things.

Sid finally gets the 'attractive' LTR. The next thing I want is the honorary degree to get him the irresistible trait, which I should've given him to start with.

To have a good party, all one needs is a stereo, I've discovered. The ladies line up to dance with him.

Remember her from the park? Sid does. She's either engaged or married. Doesn't bother him.

Or her either, for that matter.
Ain't he cute? :)

Mercedes interrupts their dancing, staking her claim right in front of the other girl, whose name I think is Kerry (Karen?), but I might be switching her with someone else.

Mercedes suggestively goes to the bed. Sid goes back to flirting with what's-her-name until Mercedes calls for him. I'm counting this as the third visit. The Mercedes-induced woohoo is regular, but I remember him initiating some later that was risky right after the party ends.

Sid goes into the bedroom, and what's-her-name tries to flirt with Chad. Guess if she can't get any Casanova action, she'll get some gigolo kind. He doesn't look interested.

It was an epic party.

I'll go ahead and say that Mercedes is still not preggers, so it's also an epic fail. I start getting aggravated, and now is when I decide my little 3x rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment