Tuesday, April 5, 2016

2.3: My sassy voice


     Strange shot to come back to, but she wanted to make egg rolls. Here they are.

     Strange how Bryce, for once, has the more genie-looking skin right now.

I wanted them to have a land-based house, terra firma so to speak. Well, this is what I made in a lot RIGHT next to where they live in the boat:
     I'd wanted to put a diving board off the porch, but I guess I can't do everything. Oh, and so much for 'terra firma' as you can see. I changed my mind and wanted to see if I could do something like this. I'd hoped to have it go more inland in a kind of split-level, but I couldn't get the walls unconstrained like I wanted them to be. They just looked too weird.

     After taking a gander at Bryce's relationship panel, I see he has a girlfriend.
     WHAT?!
     Yeah. Girlfriend. More like sugar mama. He don't need no sugar mama.

     He breaks up with her via text, the best way to break up with someone I had no idea he was with. I got me some plans (well, as much as one can plan in a wishacy) with this man! And it don't include her!
(I'm trying to switch off my sassy voice, honest.)
     Bryce now has the 'exploring his options' rep.

In the meantime, I see Natalie has made a 'friend' at school....
     This is Larry Pleasant. Yeah, Pleasant as in they brought in some sims 2 Pleasants. For some reason, as I write this, I can't remember their names. Daniel? Anyway...
     I kinda like his severe features. It's a nice change from how I design sims when I get the chance to design them.

     He looks at her and thinks about her. They get to talking and a little bit of flirting. He has a girlfriend...for now. 10/10 attraction. He's 19 days older than her and about to age to YA. boo. Not much happens, and he goes home. But he'll be back. Oh yeah, he'll be back....

     Judging from the alarm, they have a burglar. I have no idea what happened because I didn't write anything down. Nothing got stolen that I recall. I think that's the cop actually DOING his/her (think it's a her) job.

     The next night, Larry comes back over. Natalie wishes to kiss him and ensorcel him. so...here she is doing it. heheheehehehehehehehehe

     Since Natalie (*cough* I) has complete control over him, I make like she is making him break up with his gf via text. Yeah.
     K, so that's done.
     Then, I go into CAS and turn him into a genie, hoping that makes his teen days last longer.

I'm making like Natalie's thinking, Aw, let's hold hands...

Then I make Larry kiss her. It fulfills a wish!

Ooey Gooey Lovey Fluffy Mushy romantic stuff.

     Remember when Bryce was teaching Natalie to talk and said that he'd never let any boy touch her? Something like that. Needless to say, he ain't too happy right now.

     Ignore the happy "+" signs above their heads. I have no idea what that's about. I just love this picture like Natalie's thinking Dad, please, please don't embarrass me.

     Larry's ensorcel wears off, and Bryce and Natalie go to Egypt for 9 days. Bryce wants Natalie to forget Larry.

No comments:

Post a Comment