The nerve of this paparazzi guy! He just waltzes right on into the house and takes pictures of Natalie while she sleeps. I obliterate him with MC.
Michelle gets a job as a private investigator. Robert gets one at the spa.
I really like this pre-designed house. Sure, the slight rocking is a bit nauseating, but I can live with it.
For some reason, I have written down that I wished there were a home-school option. I think that might be because I want to take the boat out on the water. I guess I didn't realize she'd just teleport to the nearest land spot anyway.
I also don't know why I didn't immediately send them to China, but I didn't.
Uh, ....
I later discover this is a bug that goes away on its own. The suspected cause of it is going swimming and then going on the egg hunt. The forums say that it'll be gone by summer at the latest. In the meantime, it bugs me.
This is from me wondering if it would go away with Bryce's natural genie skin tone. Obviously not, but I still thought I'd put this pic in to show what he'd look like with the blue skin.
Incidentally, I'm starting to really like what the next generations of this town are doing with their genetics. I'm getting some nice rainbow sims! (like Scott from the last chapter)
I wonder if this little baby had anything to do with the bug. Bryce had found the prize egg. That's the prize? If you find the prize egg while wearing a swimsuit, you go two-toned?
Oh good. Here we are. China.
Natalie wishes to go to the Temple of Heaven, so I happily send her there. Then, she does this. For hours. Next, it's off to shower and sleep since they'd gotten orange.
I'm glad she has a long lifespan because if it's taking her this long to get a clue...
Next day: she wants to go to the Academy. Cool! Maybe she'll wish to learn martial arts.
Nope. Talk, work out, read. Boring.
Then it's back to base camp to eat and sleep.
Next day: she wants to go to the Forbidden City.
I admit to making her do this...hoping for a little nudging. Didn't work.
Then she wants to eat stir fry. While at the market, she wishes to buy fireworks, so she buys fireworks...and a tent...and plenty of shower in a can...and some foodstuffs, etc.
She wants to see the terra cotta army. Why do I get my hopes up?
Bryce wants to work on his logic skill. So, I send him to the park next to the academy...where all he does is play chess. No rolls to do anything else.
After some telescope time at the academy (she also wanted to work on her logic, and I hoped that being at the academy would make her wanna do simfu, obviously didn't happen), she wishes to sleep in a tomb! yay! I send her to the dragon cave.
When she wakes up, she wants to fully explore a tomb! I'm all for it! I try the rest of the dragon cave, but that doesn't get her the 'fully' thing. So, I send her to the regular tomb under the marketplace.
This one works. Plus, and even betterer bestest: SHE WISHES FOR HER LTW!!! Explore 6 tombs in each location. *big grin*
*happy dance!!*






















No comments:
Post a Comment