Zeus (bald now when he presides over court for some reason) probably misses the old house. Me too, kid. Me too. Sure, I could move Bryce out via town mode and into something new and then move the family back to the house, but at this point, I'm so mad that I decide to pick the heir right now. I'm going to focus on Erin finishing her LTW. I don't care if the heir is a child.
Question is: which one? I'm not picking the new baby because I don't want to wait that long. Even if he or she is a fairy.
I think about the kids' most-likely LTW's, and I narrow it down to two: Natalie and Sid. Natalie would be lots of fun because I've never finished all the tombs and such from the vacation expack. With her extra-long lifespan, I stand a chance. If nothing else, when the 3rd gen begins, I could make another save a freeplay and finish them just to see what it's like. Sid will pick one of the romance ones. That'll be fun. Plus, he's going to get a cat, and I don't often play with cats. Sure, there's Miley, but how long has it been since Miley's even been seen in SWNT? She's still around, but she's always off doing her own thing (typically sleeping on Lynne's porch). The romance thing could be fun. He could be like the uber-Donovan, ultimate ladies' man. I've seen him aged up, and he's adorable. Natalie is gorgeous. It's SO HARD to choose!
Anyway, age up time:
Idiot me throws a party. At least this way, Bryce is there.
I didn't get a made-over pic of Michelle, but you'll see her later. I gave her the workaholic trait.
I get Robert the ambitious trait. It's a good one for someone wanting to rule the world.
Her features soften a little when she ages to YA. I give her the flirty trait.
Uh, Jesse, you're a little late.
Yes. The worst house ever created. I don't even care to make the exterior match.
The back.
Then some stuff happens that doesn't actually happen, like Natalie's first kiss due to Jesse placing a love charm on her and her wishing to go to the park. It never actually happened because the game crashed.
Uh...Brainwave! Erin is a bookworm! She can get charisma skill faster by reading! All I need are two more charisma levels and her LTW is done!
After much back and forth in my head and internal debate, I ask Siri to flip a coin. Heads, Natalie; tails, Sid. At first the blasted coin lands on its side. Really, Siri? I ask again.
Heads. Natalie is the next heir.
Erin goes into labor!
They drive this time. Here we go!
Love how Erin is thinking of her LTW at this point. Yes, you're very close.
It's a girl! I name her June. Just because.
Then....
It's a girl! WTH? Jesse's pic disappears off the panel. I know I can still get to it using the spacebar, but that's going to get annoying. Hm. A sister for June. I name her May.
Then...
It's a boy! Holy f---ing sh--! Erin's portrait goes. What do I name a boy, brother of June and May? Ummmm.... Julio!
I'm so mad, almost as mad as I was when I had to move them. Let's just say this mad goes on top of my other mad.
That's IT! I've HAD IT! I can't DO triplets again! Oh, and guess what? May is a fairy. June and Julio are witches. Also, May is going to be pretty. Still. I'm not waiting.
It's now when I go digging into my settings to find what caused this mess.
Fertility LTR: NEVER again.
I want away from this family, but Natalie has tons and tons of days in her teen years. I start hatching a plan.....





















No comments:
Post a Comment