Oh, how badly I wanted to see sparkles back in the beginning of this disaster. How ironic that I'm seeing them now.
Anyway, pretty little fairy, it's high time your parents got married:
No party. They don't deserve it.
Aw, Jesse! Why do you have to be so gosh darn cute?! Every time I get mad, you do something that makes it just a little bit better. Still. Keep it in your pants, man. Wait. I'm leaving you guys soon anyway. Hell, breed like freaking rabbits if you want. Just don't expect any help from me!
At least this go-round I have 3 teenagers that can help out. They have 3 snow days in a row. Each one, I get fifty billion annoying messages saying so-and-so is late for school. School's not in session, dummy!
At this point in gameplay, I'm done for the day. So, I decide to go sneak peak at the triplets in CAS:
May. I don't know why her wings aren't showing up, but CAS does say she's a fairy. BTW, I didn't pick any of these hairstyles.
June. Like Sid, she has Jesse's hair color and Erin's eyes. I like how her chin isn't too big.
Julio. 1st child with black hair. (I consider Natalie's to be a dark brown like Bryce's.) He's cute. He'd be even cuter without that stupid hat haha.
Maybe they'll appear in other stories...
I'm going to put them up for download.
Life continues in the crazy house. I don't even bother building a new bedroom.
This is constant noise. Either someone's phone is ringing or a baby is crying. Then there's Zeus presiding over his court at every available moment, creating that medieval chiming music that I used to find charming.
Ah yes. The plan. I have, to my belief, discovered a barely-legal loophole.
I want Natalie to move in with Bryce. A teen cannot move on her own. I'm sure there's a mod somewhere that he or she can, but I'm still feeling burned from getting woohooer. I haven't removed it, but I wish I'd really paid attention to what I was doing when I was slapping together my desired settings.
K, so, teens can't move on their own. I could have Bryce move out and then pull Natalie out from the edit town screen, but that would ditch her wishes, right? I can't switch households to make Bryce the main household because that totally destroys the legacy line. After all, Erin is still the main deal at this point. Like I said, this is planning.
In essence, what's the issue? Well, Natalie, especially when she becomes heir, cannot do anything that would get rid of her saved wishes. Ding! Her saved wishes. What if she has none? muahahahahahahaha!!!
I have to clear her of her wishes. The biggest one and hardest one to accomplish: best friends with dear old Dad. She's had this one forever. It's especially difficult now because he doesn't live with her anymore. Plus, when she gets out of school, she only has a few hours before Bryce leaves for work. I work hard at it.
By the way, Bryce, your house is still a huge mess. I do buy him a bed since I think I left him with none. It's even a double bed in case he wants to woohoo. I'm so nice.
IT HAPPENS! Erin finishes her LTW! Phew!
Natalie wakes up the next morning feeling like the whole world watches her.














No comments:
Post a Comment