I have Erin go and officially do the 'just friends' thing with Bryce in order to move along the marriage wish.
Yeah, Bryce doesn't take it well.
She broke his heart. :( </3
Jesse: Well, I'm off to save the city again.
This makes QUITE a racket. It can be heard all over town! Apparently, a dastardly character had the devious plot to steal all the town's clouds, and it backfired. Now, clouds flood the hideout. Badguys, don't you know how often it RAINS in Dragon Valley and HOW MANY clouds there must be on a daily basis? Clearly, you didn't think this through. So, Jesse has to be the hero to the badguys as well.
Jesse gets a ribbon of bravery for this.
Sid thinks, Nothing like crying for no reason in the middle of the night. Besides, he's bored.
Michelle pulls her hair out, furious.
Robert: Shut up, Sid! Nobody wants to hear how you're bored!
Bryce has awful dreams. Ungh! I hate doing this to him! But...I would've hated doing it to Jesse too. Bryce still has his 'get married' wish, so I'm keeping my eyes open. SP pretty well takes care of everyone pretty quickly, though.
Sid yells: Poopie! (stops feet) Poopie!!!! Sid poopie! (wails) Sid poopie NOW!
The triplets are less than thrilled. It's the middle of the night again.
Uncle Bryce to the rescue. He still doesn't hold it against the boys that Erin picked Jesse.
Besides, how can you be angry with that face? Plus, he has Erin's eyes.
Bryce lets out some steam to his daughter. Natalie tells him to not worry, that he still has plenty of time.
Then Bryce stops and thinks: Jesse's lifespan is much shorter than mine or Erin's. Compared to our lives, he won't be here much longer.
It just hurts!
Erin's first inner beauty thing. Does this ever turn out well? Is it really permanent?
This job drove me nuts. He had to rescue two sims. Only one was in the house. Maybe the second one was sunken. That is going to cause a problem. And resetsim does NOT work for sunken sims.
I have to make him fail that job. Still, he gets a medal (far right) for saving the lives of 10 sims. He's getting a really cool collection. (vase not from fire fighting. he wanted to pick a flower) The message also said that Jesse was awarded a medal to wear around town, but I haven't been able to find it in CAS anywhere. Maybe it's too obvious.
Bryce continues to suffer. Every time he walks into the room where she is or she walks into the room, that thought bubble shows up.




















No comments:
Post a Comment