Thursday, April 7, 2016

2.6: What's hot and what's not



No, no, no! We are not tired! We are HAPPY we have the axe, got it?!
Hulk smash!
Yeah. I couldn't help myself.

Oooooo, neat! Finally, the wish to learn SimFu!

Then to lose a sparring match! Oh well, at least it was 2-3 and not worse than that.

Visa level 3. She rolls the wish to buy a vacation home. Thing is, teens can't buy a vacation home...and Bryce has a very low (if any) visa level. Guess we gotta wait on that one. It'll sit there until she's aged up.

I can't remember the name of the explorer tourist lady. Let's call her Jill.

Bryce: Yes, I wanted to marry Natalie's mother, but she didn't choose me!

Jill: Yeah, I heard. She chose the hot fireman.
Bryce: You saying I'm not hot?
Jill: Didn't say that. You're on fire, trust me, but she chose the fireman.
Bryce: So, what do I do?

Jill: Well, you could try looking for love elsewhere.
Bryce: Dunno if I wanna do that.

Jill: Ooo! I know! You should be a musician. Ladies love musicians.

Jill: You should definitely be a musician. That's even hotter than a fireman to some girls.
Bryce: I guess it would be cool to form a rock band. (thinking AC~DC)

What Jill says next throws Bryce:
Jill: No, no, no! I mean like a conductor! Orchestral conductors and band directors look so friggin' hot when they get up on the podium and do their thing!
Bryce: Um.... okay?

Meanwhile, Natalie has gone SimFu crazy!
HUA!
Yeah, Nat! Break those styrofoam boards! Woo!

Back home, and Natalie goes to pay her mother and siblings a visit.
Sid doesn't look happy to see her. He's upset she beat him out for heir based simply upon their ages.
The butler gets aggravated at Natalie and Sid standing in the way to the trash can outside, so he dumps the trash on the floor, right next to two of the triplets.
Natalie wonders if her Dad will ever find love.

Speaking of love, Larry is now flirting with someone named Lauri Li. Humph.

Here is a picture of June and Julio. (June has the bow) They both have creepy dolls.

And here's May, the fairy child I so longed for. But she didn't show up in time.
I am so glad I had Natalie leave this house. Just visiting the place drove me nuts.

Her eyes are some kind of neat blue-green combo. They'll look different when next I'm in game because I downloaded a default eye replacement.

June definitely has Erin's eyes.

And LOOK! They got Sid a kitty after all. Meet Mr. Pickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment