Total tombs finished count:
Egypt: 5
China: 2
France: 0
No! No mummies! Teleporting outta there!
This girl keeps choosing dumbass routing and setting off traps.
Natalie: My butt is on fire!
Meanwhile, back at base camp....
Awww, ain't he cute?
Why does this look familiar? Hm? Oh! My sims forum profile pic, only with Natalie instead. Same hair tho.
I want...the axe. NAO!
More stupid routing choices.
I hate it when this happens! It was because of bouncing back and forth between Bryce and her. I had to make her leave the lot and reenter in order for the room to show properly.
6 tombs in Egypt finished. This means I can't go further unless she directly wishes. BUT she's still getting opportunities!
Bryce wishes to fully explore a tomb. I'm doing my best to run with it.
I think this may actually be my pic to represent the tombs of Egypt accomplished.
Time to go home!
Coolness.
Dang it! Larry has one day left to be a teen. Changing him to a genie didn't help. Well, maybe he'll wait for her. I think I SP'ed him not to go steady with anyone.
Natalie wants to make this night count.
They go on a date, and Natalie wishes to go to the movies. This should count as going to the movies, but as it turns out, it doesn't. grrrrr.
Larry: I think I'm going to go to college!
Natalie: Why do you have to go to college? Why can't you just stay home? We even built a new land-based house!
Larry: But there's stuff at college I can't do anywhere else!
Larry (grumbles): I'm going to college.
Natalie doesn't look too happy.
Natalie: Hey. I have a great idea.
She wonders if Larry is listening.
Natalie: You could....open a bike shop! All the kids ride bicycles. You could repair them when they break down.
Larry laughs: Yeah. Like that's what I want to do with the rest of my life! (sarcasm)
The movie ends.
Larry (more seriously): I don't know. I always pictured myself doing something more worthwhile, like a doctor or something along those lines.
Natalie stays quiet, thinking about all the reasons she doesn't want Larry to go to college, all of them female.
Larry guesses correctly: It's not like I'm going to forget about you, Natalie.
Natalie smiles.





















No comments:
Post a Comment