There has been something I've wanted to try for a while now, and I decided to do it like a 100 baby challenge. The object here for Sid is to make 100 babies (duh) but not have any of them living at home. He has to pay child support and somehow survive financially. I have nraas story progression, which will deduct the child support payments. I currently have it set to 100 and not 500 because in my random legacy Uncomplicated, it was doing 500/day, which I thought was ridiculous. From where I am in gameplay at this moment, I don't know how often the money will be taken out of Sid's funds. If it's not as often as in Uncomplicated, I will up it to where I think it's accurate.
If you've read my wishacy, then you already know Sid Gillespie. However, in order for this to work better, I've altered his personality to flirt, social butterfly, great kisser, loves the outdoors, and friendly. His LTW is to woohoo 5 different sims in 5 different places. Lifespan is set to long. I picked Starlight Shores because I don't often do anything here.
Sid has some great genetics with Erin and Jesse as his parents.
The only rules I've made for myself are: 1. Make babies as often as possible. HOWever, I'm using risky woohoo instead of regular woohoo for the first 3 visits with each woman (I'd do 3 times period, but he often woohoos more than once in a visit anyway). If he hasn't gotten her preggers by then, I allow myself ONE try for baby. Then, risky 3x, etc. 2. I'm doing it wishacy-esque in that some things I'll let him determine what he wants, like his career.
He rolls to join the education career. Yep, the teacher that sleeps around.
Incidentally, I SP'ed him as the town Casanova. One of his coworkers, Chad Luck, becomes the town gigolo. Interesting.
Now, time to meet some baby mamas.
The first woman he meets is Mercedes May, who later becomes the town bike. LOL. What a combo. She says she's single, but that dude behind her starts flipping out. Finally found where I wrote down his name: Rick Richmond.
Noted that Lindy Avilla and Mandy Best are the town tarts.
Guess he didn't think she was so single.
They flirt it up while Rick stands uncomfortably close.
Rick finally buzzes off, and Sid makes his move.
Awwww.... Sid's first kiss.
Doesn't look like she thought much of Sid throwing himself at her.
Beg, Sid. Use the puppy-dog eyes.
It works.
He tells her about his new house. Um, everyone has a new house since the neighborhood just got fired up. Oh well, maybe they don't see it that way.
There. After a little more talking, flirting, and a hug, this makes for a better first kiss, Sid.
And this makes a good second kiss.
She decides she'd like to see that new house of his.
Standing in the porch area, he gets that 'unfinished room' negative moodlet. The floor is a terrain paint. I like it, but I eventually have to change it or it's negative moodlet time every time anyone stands out here.
Awwww.... Sid's first woohoo. And like his first kiss, he sucks at it. Not a very good start for Big Daddy.
Uhhhhh.... Mercedes? He'll get better, promise. You know that whole 'Rome wasn't built in a day' thing?
I think she's evil.
And possibly a little crazy. I don't know if this whole stardom fantasy thing is from the diva, natural born performer, or insane trait. Maybe a combo of some or all. At any rate, it's funny to watch her pretend to accept awards and applause. She's in the singer career. That might have something to do with it.
Why did Sid have to pick such a boring career? Maybe he'll wish to quit and do another one.
Like with everything else, Sid's first meal prepared is a disaster, but he's starving.
Mercedes (coughs): What is this crap?
Sid: It's, uh, a new recipe.
More risky woohoo, and she stays the night.
More risky woohoo in the shower the next morning.
I did this shot to show the house layout for those that aren't familiar with it. It's a standard one that comes with the town. It's not that I couldn't design a house; I'm just lazy.
Oh, and there's his ride to work. Guess it's a good thing you finish fast, Sid. :P
I'll stop it here, and we'll pick up after Sid's first day of work. Don't know if Mercedes is preggers or not. I don't think you hear the chime with risky.






















No comments:
Post a Comment