Still in France for about 6 hours, and then I remember that there's another bit at the old ruins that's covered by a boulder. So, I rush Natalie over there. I didn't get to finish, so I took this screenshot seconds before being ported back home. That way, I can remember what I was doing.
They get home, and I'm reminded an Egyptian gnome has been in their house for a little while.
Bryce rolls the wish to get a butler. I don't think they need it, so I let it go.
I'd swiped these two at the French museum. Thief! Well, they were grab-able.
Sid ages to teen. I went into CAS to get a picture. It was the full moon and dark. No makeover needed, really. Loves the outdoors, grumpy, cat person, genius
Dishwasher busted. I wonder how long it'll stay that way.
THEN WHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH OTHER WOMEN?!?!?!?!
Have I mentioned he's going steady with someone? Guess I didn't SP him 'no steady' correctly.
I have a note that I thought I'd fixed the crazy routing where folks will get in the water, swim halfway down the gangplank, then leave the lot (mailman, paper delivery). I did the control-shift 'front of lot' thing. Didn't work.
While working on that, I noticed strays will appear for half a second before vanishing where the land meets the water next to the gangplank. Weird.
WHOA! I've never noticed this beach before! If I have, I'd forgotten about it! Neat! I threw in some shell and bottle spawners since there weren't any anywhere else to my knowledge.
Natalie's rolled a wish to .... Well, I thought it was to FIND 3 gems. Turns out it was to CUT 3 gems since I'd gotten the gem cutter thing....which DOESN'T make a ton of noise and sims complain it does. So annoying.
Bryce's 3 year anniversary as a fortune teller rolls around, and he gets 3k.
Ah! HERE it is. (reading notes) Larry has a girlfriend Laurie Li. >:|
Natalie cuts her gems and then wants to make nectar.
Yeah...no one saw you do that. Oh, wait. I took a picture of it!!
BTW, she's on the platform under the land house.
Leisure Day!
I decide for them to have leisure and take the boat house out on the water.
Boop! Boop!
Natalie resting out on the deck. They keep complaining that it stinks awful up here. I can't figure it out! There aren't any dirty dishes I can see. The only thing I can figure is that there must be something stuck somewhere. Just now thought of that. They can't empty the trash. Their trash cans are black holes that never need emptying. I guess that's a houseboat thing. Nice.
Bryce has the right idea: Why sit out on a deck chair without an ice cold drink?
I have Natalie call and invite Ben Seal (that fairy guy) over. He doesn't show up even though he said he would. I assume they'll just teleport to the boat from the nearest land spot.
So, I have her call and invite Larry over.
Then, Ben shows up! He'd used a sailboat. That's why it took him so long.
He asks Natalie to dance...standing RIGHT next to Bryce, who watches with a scowl the entire time. Also, the entire time, Natalie faces him with Ben dancing behind her.
And here comes Larry!
Well, this should get interesting with two love interests there at the same time.
One thing about being out in the water: no paparazzi.
I stand corrected. Persistent little buggers.
Interesting how both Ben and Larry use sailboats, and the paparazzi use a faster mode.
Larry immediately starts flirting it up with Natalie, and Ben leaves like 'I'm outta here!' It becomes a date.
Larry: So, did you get my letters?
Natalie: Yeah. I also get creepy notifications. Who's Laurie?
Larry (nervous chuckle): Uhhh... She's a distraction. That's all. I mean, you have 16 days until you age up.
Natalie: And?! The Maker made it so you could still have a relationship with me.
Larry: Well, who's Ben? I mean who is he to you?
Natalie: A friend. You notice he backed off.
Larry: Well, yeah he did. I'd back off too if I saw me coming.
Natalie: So, you have someone on the side, and I'm supposed to be okay with it?
Larry (nervously shifting weight foot-to-foot): If I break up with her right now, would that make you feel better?
Natalie (folds arms): Yeah. Right now. (watches as he pulls out his phone)
Larry (executes break-up text): There. Done.
Natalie: Thanks.
Larry: You're welcome. (pause) Oh. I have this spot...would you see if you can get it for me?
Natalie figures out he means he wants her to massage his back.
Bryce sits on the lounge chair in his pajamas (you can tell they're the pajamas because he wears shoes to bed and not otherwise) and watches. Natalie and Larry try to pretend he's not there watching at an uncomfortably-close distance.
Larry: Thanks.
Bryce really doesn't like how Larry is looking at his daughter right now and not liking her expression either. If he kisses her, Bryce thinks, I'm going to toss him off this boat.
Natalie, also seeing Larry's expression, ducks her head shyly.
Larry's phone buzzes, indicating he has a text. He pulls it out and reads it.
Larry yells: She's furious with me, and she hates you!
Natalie: Who?!
Larry: Laurie! She's not happy I just dumped her via text!
Natalie: Well, how did you think she'd react?!
Larry: I did this for you! I didn't want her hating me!
Natalie discovers Larry has the hothead trait.
Natalie throws her hand up and looks away: I don't see how that means you get to be angry with me.
Larry doesn't say anything but goes downstairs in search of food. I guess arguing makes him hungry.
Natalie pulls out her new laptop I found in the family inventory.
(Bryce and Ashley's song just started up on my phone as I write this. I'll Stand By You by the Pretenders. Ironic, huh?)
Maybe Natalie is looking up dirt on Larry. Or Laurie.
This is another thing I found in the family inventory. It doesn't look like this during the day. Must be one of those creepy pictures that came with Supernatural.
Bryce follows Larry downstairs.
Bryce: Hold still. Yes. It's coming to me. Yes. You will hurt my daughter with your short temper. You're not the right man for her. If you stay with her, her father will ensure a great disaster will befall you. (pause) That'll be $149.
Larry: What kind of a prediction is THAT?! You disguise your threat as a prediction of the future?!
Bryce: What do you expect, especially if you're going to talk to my daughter like that right in front of me?!
Larry leaves.






























No comments:
Post a Comment