Saturday, April 23, 2016

2.10: Do I know you?



Natalie wanted to visit a pyramid, so I sent her to the one she hasn't done yet. Then, she wants to fully explore a tomb. I realize I've never done this pyramid before! yay!

No. No yay. This is, without a doubt, the lamest pyramid ever. There's almost nothing to it.

More tomb wishes. They do the copper quarry. In this pic, I'm showing that I could find no other dang way to get here. I even shift-clicked buy to see if there was something I missed. Nope. (I hate doing that btw. I'd rather discover everything on my own.)

Visa level 3!

I remember getting a notification that some stupidhead had drowned early on. Guess this was her. A few others in China also burned to death, starved, or drowned. smh.

She gets another wish to fully explore a tomb. Eventually, she does all of Queen Hatsheput's stuff and the stuff under the marketplace. Well, there's still one key to a storage room she never used, but yeah.

Then, bored, I send them home early even though they have like 6 days left. I want her to age up already and get to buying some vacation homes. I still have that China one saved. 12 more days to YA.

In taking goodies out of their inventories to clutter up their house like I do after every vacation, I find this in Bryce's inventory. He got it when he did his three year anniversary for his job. Huh. Never had this before.
But that's why I play!

Bryce gets an opportunity to become friends with Jesse.

I found you! He's visiting some dude.
Wow.
Jesse is old.
There should be a law against this.
He just looks so...un-Jesse!

Jesse: Do I know you?
Bryce: It's me. Bryce! Have you gone senile already?

Jesse: Have you lost your sense of humor already? I was kidding! And you fell for it!
Bryce doesn't think that was very funny.

Bryce: I'm here to patch things up between us. (thinking: Even if I still wanna boink your wife)
Jesse (seeing through Bryce's bullsh*t): So, how's your love life?

Bryce: I'm considering changing jobs in the future. I got some advice from another tourist in China that I should become a band director or orchestra conductor. She said guys like that are hot.
Jesse gives him a dubious look.

Bryce continues anyway: Yeah. She said that when they get up and do their thing (waves hands back and forth in an attempt to conduct) that they're really hot.

Jesse: Shouldn't you at least learn how to read music first? They're not just dots on a bunch of lines, you know.

Bryce: Nah. I don't need to read music. That's what YouTube is for. I'll just look it up and memorize how it goes.

Jesse: But not everyone on YouTube does it right. There are nuances in the score that tell you how it should go like dynamics. That can make or break you.

Bryce: Then maybe I'll switch to my idea and start a rock band.
Jesse wonders how long it'll take Bryce to realize that he'd still need to know how to read music.


And.... That's when I had to do Mommy stuff. My gameplay ends here. Strange place to end a chapter, but I wanted to get caught up on all my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment