Saturday, February 4, 2017

New Mac 6 - Crossing the line



Not the best establishing shot. I should've gotten a picture of them standing in front of Salvador's house, but that house is so well known to people who play sims4 that you all should be able to know which house is his by looking at the rest of the street.

Salvador: You said there was something you needed to tell me.

(looking at the picture, Candace is apparently double-jointed in her fingers...ouch)

cheap zoom-shot. Hehe. Sorry.

Salvador: Oh! She finally un-paused us.
Candace: Yay! We can move again!

(I paused them again, obviously, to get the shot.)

Candace: I have some news.
Salvador: Good, I hope.
Candace: That depends on you.

Salvador: What's that supposed to mean?

Crossing the line to create a sense of uneasiness.
Apparently, this is something you just don't do (unless, of course, on purpose to break the rule). I used to do this all the damn time just to have more variety in my shots. I mean come on, we're not that stupid that we can't tell that the background is different therefore we're just on the other side of the characters, but yeah. Maybe it's not a huge deal because this is nothing but a collection of stills.
-Rant temporarily over.-

Candace: Only that this could make or break our entire relationship after this point.

Btw, I have to give Sal major props for not mentioning anything about Candace's sudden weight gain.

Salvador: Meaning?
Candace: I'm pregnant.

Salvador: Yes! I was hoping that's what it was!

Perhaps I gave him props too soon. At least he did refrain from saying anything until after she told him.

Then Salvador gets all mushy. I don't really have do write dialogue for that, do I?

And he gets mushy about the baby too.

Candace: Oh, sure. You get to have all the fun while I'm miserable and huge.
Salvador: Then let me take better care of you. Move in with me.

Candace: Let's move in to my house. I have two bedrooms.

So, it's decided. They move into Candace's house.

A whole chapter of shots with only a few minutes of gameplay. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment