As you all saw in the last update, the happy couple got married! Then I see how Sal has the whim to "Get to Know" Candace, and I'm like, 'What?! What do mean he doesn't know her?' Then, I check.
NOPE! He doesn't know her. -.- Like, really? As much interactions they've had and the AI didn't take care of that for me? Plus, that awful date they went on didn't count as far as he's concerned, so he's behind on the LTW thing.
Oh, and I saw that he'd been flirting with that woman Candace works with that is also after Cory. Slut.
pfffffhhhahahahahahahaha
Awwwww..... they're getting married. Wait. We already know this. hehe. It was taking this shot that caused me to have just ONE audio take in the sequence. Nothing like a 'blink' sound to screw everything up.
LOL. I just wiped at my screen wondering what that graffiti stuff was. hahahahahaha.
I have no idea why I'm saving this shot and even less of an idea why it's in the chapter other than to show how badly Candace needs to pee.
OH! Now I remember why. It's Sal's expression in his doodad. He's hilarious at "very flirty."
They move. And yes, they're still wearing their pj's. I took this pic to show the doodahs that are attached to the apartment.
I just bought this expansion pack too, btw. It was on sale and I'm only just recently playing sims at all again.
It's that time again, and Sal does the freakout dance. Oh, and Candace looks terrible if that's considered maternity clothing.
I like this shot. It's awful. I don't know why I like it, but I do.
And since I'm still toying around in iMovie...
Here are some stills I got that also give the highlights of the birth:
Sal actually looks calm here.
Candace waiting for the doodah to get the baby out.
I like the word doodah. Can you tell?
Good dads have panic attacks, right?
Welcome to the world, Brody Caballero.
And since I'm still toying around in iMovie...
Here are some stills I got that also give the highlights of the birth:
Sal actually looks calm here.
Candace waiting for the doodah to get the baby out.
I like the word doodah. Can you tell?
Good dads have panic attacks, right?
Welcome to the world, Brody Caballero.













No comments:
Post a Comment