Whoa! Look! It's me! Back again!
Of course, if you just happen to be reading this ages from now, this is just the next chapter and you have probably no idea why I just put that.
It has been over 2 years since I last posted on this story. Lots has happened, but this isn't about my life.
On with the story!
Okay, so I log back in to this save.
I'm on a new computer.
Oh, it looks like I'd forgotten that Natalie aged to adult.
Natalie aged to adult.
Somewhere, I have pictures, but I have no idea exactly where they are, and I don't feel like waiting the 5 billion years for that computer to boot up and allow me to search.
There's a party. Apparently, in loading the save into the game, that shoved everyone into one little spot on the front porch, and they all freak out for a little while. Can't say I blame them.
Natalie with Ben Seal. Hm. They're romantic interests. Larry Pleasant has been seen "arm in arm" with many other women. Besides, I'm not 100% set on him so far. Nat has tons of time.
Natalie: Why am I so cold?
Ben: Could it be that your midriff is showing? (smiles)
Ben: You see, when you don't wear your outerwear outside, you start to freeze.
Natalie: But the last thing I knew, I was standing inside.
LOOK! I haven't seen that gnome before. And I know gnomes. Guess not as much as I thought, though.
---------------------------
Then, the game crashes. I'm playing on a NEW ALIENWARE computer! I have no idea why it crashed. So I huff and restart the game.
Screw the party. I send Bryce and Natalie to China to work on her LTW.
Then, as I'm building them a vacation home (now that she's an adult, she can finally buy one!), my power goes out! I can't win! An hour later, I'm back in the game.
--------------------------------------
I buy the plot of land again and quickly build a kind of lame house. Then, I send Nat to the market in hopes that she gets wishes to do tomb stuff.
She goes swimming.
This is Liu Pei ^^. He's the general goods dude, and he and Nat immediately notice each other (re-notice? I don't remember). Well, this is him post makeover.
Natalie visits him in his store, still wearing her swimsuit. They chat it up.
He likes the suit, I think.
First night in Lame House, maybe the 2nd, but already they get a burglar! WTH?
(cue trill music)
Alright, so I have the two of them go into the main room to fight her off. That's not an option! Oh, sure, they can do genie stuff and friendly stuff like show her cat videos, but they can't fight her off. Nope. They all stand there and freak out about the alarm and that there's a burglar. No one can do anything.
Where is the officer?!
Humph. Taking his sweet time getting to the house. I knew I picked a spot for the view, but I didn't think the long path was going to be a problem. I wasn't expecting robbers.
Sorry so dark a pic. Working on downloading Adobe stuff to this computer as I type this.
Bryce (giving the stink eye): This is all your fault. We can't sleep. We can't eat. That thing won't shut up.
Notice the microwave. In building Lame House, I forgot to put in a kitchen. Yes. I forgot a kitchen. And I'm too lazy to go in and fix it at this moment. I also find out that you can't sit a microwave on top of a mini-fridge and them be able to work the microwave. Irritating. That worked in S2. Maybe OMSP... hm.
Bryce: Took you long enough.
Cop Dude arrests woman.
Natalie, about to starve, grabs what looks like purple plasma juice.
And now I see where I'd written that they needed to leave Shang Simla in order to further a quest elsewhere. I guess that means that Natalie did eventually make some wishes to explore.
But I can't send them home. Edit Town isn't available or whatever nonsense it told me.
Because of this. She's waiting to be put into the squad car. Then, the police officer WALKS to the house to say nothing was stolen (duh).
This is him leisurely strolling back to his car, almost as if he's enjoying the fact that I'm waiting on him.
------------------------------
So, I get in some good saves and get this story rolling again! I'm happy. I kinda missed the unpredictable insanity. :)
Of course, if you just happen to be reading this ages from now, this is just the next chapter and you have probably no idea why I just put that.
It has been over 2 years since I last posted on this story. Lots has happened, but this isn't about my life.
On with the story!
Okay, so I log back in to this save.
I'm on a new computer.
Oh, it looks like I'd forgotten that Natalie aged to adult.
Natalie aged to adult.
Somewhere, I have pictures, but I have no idea exactly where they are, and I don't feel like waiting the 5 billion years for that computer to boot up and allow me to search.
There's a party. Apparently, in loading the save into the game, that shoved everyone into one little spot on the front porch, and they all freak out for a little while. Can't say I blame them.
Natalie with Ben Seal. Hm. They're romantic interests. Larry Pleasant has been seen "arm in arm" with many other women. Besides, I'm not 100% set on him so far. Nat has tons of time.
Natalie: Why am I so cold?
Ben: Could it be that your midriff is showing? (smiles)
Ben: You see, when you don't wear your outerwear outside, you start to freeze.
Natalie: But the last thing I knew, I was standing inside.
LOOK! I haven't seen that gnome before. And I know gnomes. Guess not as much as I thought, though.
---------------------------
Then, the game crashes. I'm playing on a NEW ALIENWARE computer! I have no idea why it crashed. So I huff and restart the game.
Screw the party. I send Bryce and Natalie to China to work on her LTW.
Then, as I'm building them a vacation home (now that she's an adult, she can finally buy one!), my power goes out! I can't win! An hour later, I'm back in the game.
--------------------------------------
I buy the plot of land again and quickly build a kind of lame house. Then, I send Nat to the market in hopes that she gets wishes to do tomb stuff.
She goes swimming.
This is Liu Pei ^^. He's the general goods dude, and he and Nat immediately notice each other (re-notice? I don't remember). Well, this is him post makeover.
Natalie visits him in his store, still wearing her swimsuit. They chat it up.
He likes the suit, I think.
First night in Lame House, maybe the 2nd, but already they get a burglar! WTH?
(cue trill music)
Alright, so I have the two of them go into the main room to fight her off. That's not an option! Oh, sure, they can do genie stuff and friendly stuff like show her cat videos, but they can't fight her off. Nope. They all stand there and freak out about the alarm and that there's a burglar. No one can do anything.
Where is the officer?!
Humph. Taking his sweet time getting to the house. I knew I picked a spot for the view, but I didn't think the long path was going to be a problem. I wasn't expecting robbers.
Sorry so dark a pic. Working on downloading Adobe stuff to this computer as I type this.
Bryce (giving the stink eye): This is all your fault. We can't sleep. We can't eat. That thing won't shut up.
Notice the microwave. In building Lame House, I forgot to put in a kitchen. Yes. I forgot a kitchen. And I'm too lazy to go in and fix it at this moment. I also find out that you can't sit a microwave on top of a mini-fridge and them be able to work the microwave. Irritating. That worked in S2. Maybe OMSP... hm.
Bryce: Took you long enough.
Cop Dude arrests woman.
Natalie, about to starve, grabs what looks like purple plasma juice.
And now I see where I'd written that they needed to leave Shang Simla in order to further a quest elsewhere. I guess that means that Natalie did eventually make some wishes to explore.
But I can't send them home. Edit Town isn't available or whatever nonsense it told me.
Because of this. She's waiting to be put into the squad car. Then, the police officer WALKS to the house to say nothing was stolen (duh).
This is him leisurely strolling back to his car, almost as if he's enjoying the fact that I'm waiting on him.
------------------------------
So, I get in some good saves and get this story rolling again! I'm happy. I kinda missed the unpredictable insanity. :)














No comments:
Post a Comment