Looks like something must've fixed the genies' ice skating. That, or it works on the rink and not the pond. Natalie ups her ice skating skill to the top, which happens ridiculously fast.
Just waiting for the "you can't go on a vacation" timer to run down.
I didn't take any pictures of this, but she has her graduation. She wears her grad gown for about 4 seconds before changing into her outerwear...then her swimsuit when she leaves the house, swims after leaving the dock, and staying in her swimsuit. Yes. She graduated in her swimsuit. I should've gotten a pic. I kept waiting for a good moment. :/ She was valedictorian and voted "Most likely to become a sports star."
That night, Larry calls her and asks her out. With a smirk, I have her say yes.
Due to the "lovely" weather they're having, he says for her to meet him at...the pool.
Then, he doesn't show up!
Oh, there he is. He just took his sweet time getting there.
He doesn't look happy.
Wow, I can really tell right now that Erin is her mom.
Natalie: What's wrong?
Larry: I had an idea. I wondered what you'd end up doing if I was late. I see you decided to start without me.
Natalie: What do you mean?
Larry: You were flirting with him.
Natalie: Who? Kristoffer?
Larry: Of course Kristoffer!
Natalie thinks Kristoffer isn't that attractive.
Or more like I don't think he's attractive. I go in and fix that.
Kristoffer: Hey, Natalie!
How do you think I did? Before is in the thought bubble. After is, well, him. Me likey.
Kristoffer: Hey, Larry. How's it going?
Larry: It'd be going a lot better if you'd stop flirting with my girlfriend.
Natalie: I'm your girlfriend?
Kristoffer: I wasn't flirting with her.
Now that it's past makeover time, Nat kinda wishes he'd been flirting with her.
Natalie: You said I'm your girlfriend.
Larry: Well, yeah. Of course you are. We're dating, right? You made me break up with Laurie.
Natalie: You've never asked me to go steady.
Larry: Don't you remember the maker made it so that I can't go steady with anyone?
Natalie: That didn't seem to stop you with Laurie.
Larry: Look, are you my girlfriend or not?
Kristoffer's head goes from one to the other like he's watching a tennis match.
Natalie: I'll think about it.
Larry sighs, irritated.
Kristoffer: Uh, Nat? I'll just go home now.
Natalie looks over at the new Kristoffer, loving the very blue eyes: Okay.
She turns back to Larry while Kristoffer gets into a nice car that I didn't get a picture of. Then, Larry and Natalie go build a snowman. Then, Larry disappears.
Then I notice Natalie's vacation timer disappeared whereas Bryce's is still there. Hm.
I send Nat to France by herself.
Funny. In order to complete a quest in China, she has to go to France and work on the Landgraab estate. Still not sure which this counts towards.
I think the count is at
France-4
Egypt-6
China-3.
Oh, I think the count for France is actually 5.
I found that somewhere. At any rate, I can just keep having her do tombs in the other two locations until she accomplishes her want. She has a really long life, after all, and unlike last generation, I do NOT plan on her having a ton of kids.
She gets the 2nd Dragon Cave keystone!
Meanwhile, back at base camp, everyone goes into a panic that the toilet is stopped up. Of course, no one does a thing about it.
Natalie finishes what she has to do in the Landgraab place, and I have her pick up another France opportunity.
France-6. No idea how I have that count. I pick up another questline because I forgot that I can't do that now that she has 6. I think, at the time, I thought she had 4 or 5.
She's investigating more of the nectary when this message pops up:
"A strange message blows through the breeze... 'The three greatest possessions of the Pharaohs. Stolen and never returned. They glimmer and sparkle with the radiance of life."
Weeeeeeeeeird.
And they have serious issues with sentence fragments. When I do them, it's on purpose. I doubt they screwed up on purpose because they screw up all the time (nauseous).
I realize she's had visa level 3 this whole time, and I buy her my favorite vacation home in France. I had it in an old legacy that got melted with a hard drive fail. Glad to have it again.
Here are pics of a little adjustment done to it:
I wanted to be able to access the 3rd floor, so the ladder works really well. I'll slowly make improvements to it as needed. I may have to build a fence because the paparazzi are getting on my last nerve. I opted out of the celebrity system for the active household, but I don't think that affects any sim who is already a celeb. Grrrrr.
Then, I make over another sim: Yves Bernard, the bookshop owner. Niiiiicce. I'm really enjoying this beefy processor I have.
Picking a spouse for Natalie is going to be hard...













No comments:
Post a Comment