I happily watch as Natalie and Yves chat it up and have a good time getting to know one another.
I start really liking the guy.
Then, Natalie stops talking to him and goes to read a book. For a very long time. She doesn't talk to him again or have any wishes to either.
I guess not much else happens worth mentioning because my next screenie is this:
Notice anything weird about this pic? Well, besides the fact that Natalie tried to electrocute herself when she fixed the dishwasher.
Bryce is a sunken sim.
I try resetting him; I try having him walk around. I try getting him to go to the nextdoor lot...
...where he autonomously starts working on the car. Invisible.
I have to reset the whole lot to get him to be fixed.
In Egypt now. I have a quest to get a pic of the Sphinx, but this is all I see when I come up to it. In neighborhood view, it's fine, but even trying to get a farther off pic, it looks like this. >:|
Nothing like swimming in the fountain at the marketplace.
She gets tired, so I have her go to a nearby campsite.
The next morning, she's hungry, and I see a firepit.
Natalie: Why roast one wienie when you can roast the whole package at once, right?
Uh, yeah. >.>
Nat takes herself back to basecamp, and she jumps into a big conversation group going. The dude with her pic in his speech bubble starts having a thing for her.
I decide I like him, and I save the game before planning on going into CAS to edit him.
Only one problem... the game won't let me. It won't let me select a flirt to get things going.
Natalie spends the rest of the day with a couple of other women as they continuously stare at a shrew.
Then, she wishes to buy a vacation home. It's now that I remember that I probably shouldn't have bought the one in France since she didn't wish for it first. Oh well. I'm not sweating it.
Ta da! I bought this one. I'm so unique!
While hanging around the house doing nothing but reading, she gets a phone call with a quest! While doing that, she gets the wish to fully explore a tomb, but where she does the quest is in the copper mine, something she'd already done.
In fact, I don't know of any other tomb she's not completed.
Found one! I have to use her newly-acquired collection helper to find the tiny space rock part of the process of opening this door. Picked up a few other random rocks along the way since I can't tell what's what as far as metal and tiny space rocks.
This tomb is full of dire, but helpful, messages. She catches herself on fire a lot.
A lot.
And... it looks like this place is screwed up for me too.
Natalie does her exploration thing.
Mummy!
Wait, what? Are those attraction symbols between them? LMAO! I didn't know that was possible!
She rolls the wish to fight the mummy, but again, it doesn't work. So, I have her stand there and do nothing. He takes a swipe at her and then runs back to his sarcophagus.
So I decide to have Nat visit where Kristoffer lives. It's a bit crowded.
This is his older brother Liam.
I give him a makeover.
Liam Eames: inappropriate, clumsy, genius, x, x
Fireman? (later, I discover it's the EMT outfit. I got confused.)
SINGLE. 33 days older.
Jesse and Erin divorced. Stupid overwatch.
Celia Eames starts yelling at Natalie, claiming she's behaving inappropriately. What gives? It's not like the dude is married.
Liam doesn't look too happy living with these nags.
Bryce moves back in with Erin. Other than the screaming kids, I'd love to be a fly on the wall in that house again since the divorce happened and Bryce still having a thing for Erin.
Natalie is lonely, so she makes a phone call...
I start really liking the guy.
Then, Natalie stops talking to him and goes to read a book. For a very long time. She doesn't talk to him again or have any wishes to either.
I guess not much else happens worth mentioning because my next screenie is this:
Notice anything weird about this pic? Well, besides the fact that Natalie tried to electrocute herself when she fixed the dishwasher.
Bryce is a sunken sim.
I try resetting him; I try having him walk around. I try getting him to go to the nextdoor lot...
...where he autonomously starts working on the car. Invisible.
I have to reset the whole lot to get him to be fixed.
In Egypt now. I have a quest to get a pic of the Sphinx, but this is all I see when I come up to it. In neighborhood view, it's fine, but even trying to get a farther off pic, it looks like this. >:|
Nothing like swimming in the fountain at the marketplace.
She gets tired, so I have her go to a nearby campsite.
The next morning, she's hungry, and I see a firepit.
Natalie: Why roast one wienie when you can roast the whole package at once, right?
Uh, yeah. >.>
Nat takes herself back to basecamp, and she jumps into a big conversation group going. The dude with her pic in his speech bubble starts having a thing for her.
I decide I like him, and I save the game before planning on going into CAS to edit him.
Only one problem... the game won't let me. It won't let me select a flirt to get things going.
Natalie spends the rest of the day with a couple of other women as they continuously stare at a shrew.
Then, she wishes to buy a vacation home. It's now that I remember that I probably shouldn't have bought the one in France since she didn't wish for it first. Oh well. I'm not sweating it.
Ta da! I bought this one. I'm so unique!
While hanging around the house doing nothing but reading, she gets a phone call with a quest! While doing that, she gets the wish to fully explore a tomb, but where she does the quest is in the copper mine, something she'd already done.
In fact, I don't know of any other tomb she's not completed.
Found one! I have to use her newly-acquired collection helper to find the tiny space rock part of the process of opening this door. Picked up a few other random rocks along the way since I can't tell what's what as far as metal and tiny space rocks.
This tomb is full of dire, but helpful, messages. She catches herself on fire a lot.
A lot.
And... it looks like this place is screwed up for me too.
Natalie does her exploration thing.
Mummy!
Wait, what? Are those attraction symbols between them? LMAO! I didn't know that was possible!
She rolls the wish to fight the mummy, but again, it doesn't work. So, I have her stand there and do nothing. He takes a swipe at her and then runs back to his sarcophagus.
So I decide to have Nat visit where Kristoffer lives. It's a bit crowded.
This is his older brother Liam.
I give him a makeover.
Liam Eames: inappropriate, clumsy, genius, x, x
Fireman? (later, I discover it's the EMT outfit. I got confused.)
SINGLE. 33 days older.
Jesse and Erin divorced. Stupid overwatch.
Celia Eames starts yelling at Natalie, claiming she's behaving inappropriately. What gives? It's not like the dude is married.
Liam doesn't look too happy living with these nags.
Bryce moves back in with Erin. Other than the screaming kids, I'd love to be a fly on the wall in that house again since the divorce happened and Bryce still having a thing for Erin.
Natalie is lonely, so she makes a phone call...



























No comments:
Post a Comment