Saturday, September 22, 2018

2.16: I'm distracted


Soooo.... Turns out dear Liam has a kid with Kara Seal, a son named... something or other that I forgot to write down. Pooh. I'll just call him Pooh for now.

Liam is almost MA, but I stretch that out with long vacations in the meantime. Well, I don't want you to jump ahead too much.

And back to his brother Kristoffer for a moment: Marie, his lady, his suga-mama, is pregnant. I don't know if she's older than him, but she looks it.

I would post a pic of her, but I don't want that to be the first pic of the chapter.

So, there. That can be the first pic of the chapter. Liam helping out in... I think France.

Back to Marie.

Yeah. She looks old. Maybe the red skin is throwing me. I think if I ever move Nat or her offspring to another hood, I'll rainbow the residents. And Dragon Valley's weather is getting on my everlasting nerves.

This picture is of her holding the newborn baby--that I just told you about. So, this is a picture of her in the future. We'll get there eventually.

Back to Liam.

France. I went to France accidentally. Or, well, they went to France accidentally. They were supposed to go to China, but I think I was distracted. I forgot to check to make sure I had the correct dodah selected and had the Eiffel Tower one clicked on.

Townies making it in the public tent. I love woohooer mod.

Back to the dungeon.
WTF?!
Screw it. I'm activating ALL the switches. Only one does it, but I won't tell you which one. I wanted to make sure none of the others do anything. They don't. Just one.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...
The house is going to crap. And they're letting it.

Yep. They don't care. They just wanna dance. I bought them a "radio" so they could dance.

This is not a picture of them dancing. Nope. Not at all.
This is a picture of the security system on the wall over there. I fooled you. That's the real focus here.
You just thought this was a picture of them dancing. Don't take things at face value.

I've taken way too many artsy film classes.

Yeah, yeah. I'll bet you're thinking this is a picture showcasing the painting behind Liam. Or the window. Or the stairs. Wrong again.

This is a picture of them dancing. With beautiful, flat, daytime lighting. Yes, daytime lighting which adds absolutely no depth. The chair in the background may as well be smacked right on top of them. It's almost cubist with the lighting concept. In that way, it's good. Otherwise, I hate flat lighting.

 This is after I screwed around with it in Photoshop. Badly screwed around with it. I'm distracted watching Scott Pilgrim versus The World.

Whoa! Yet ANOTHER place at the old Stonehenge-type ruins that she hasn't explored.

Basically, France was a bunch of junk. Liam worked on his alchemy. Oh, forgot to mention he has the LTW of lvl 10 alchemy. He has yet to roll for the wish of the career in it. He rolls for every other career under the sun, but no professional alchemist at all.

When they get back to DV, Liam doesn't think the cab is good enough for him. So, he randomly runs in a straight line, hills and ocean mean nothing to him.

Liam can fly!

Natalie isn't impressed. She can fly too.

Liam accuses Natalie of cheating. I can't prevent it.
He says he's not interested in fixing the relationship.

Well, Pooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment