Saturday, September 22, 2018

2.17: The sky is falling!



So, when we left off, Liam had accused Natalie of cheating.

I think they're better now.
I've gotta fix Liam's workout attire.
I've gotta fix this house. They have no kitchen.

Fixed that. I turned that bedroom into part of the main room. Looking at this, I wonder where the front door went. I see the back one, but where is the front one?

Natalie's next quest has her ... is forcing her to get to lvl 10 in martial arts and then break a space rock. So, she spends most of the next 15 or so days doing this.

Then something weird happens...
Liam: Someone drew a sloppy mess on this pic.

No, that's not what I'm talking about here.

That's what I'm talking about. A meteor! In all my S3 playing days, this is only the 2nd time this has happened to me.

Oh. The front door is there. Good.
And bad. The meteor landing caused fires to break out. Knowing how long it took the cop to get here when the house was being robbed, I knew waiting on the fire department was going to be a bad idea.

So I have them get to work putting them out.

I miss Jesse. He could put them out with his stick.

Things we lost in the fire. (That movie made me cry.)
Anyway, easily replaced for the tons of money they have.

After much boring gameplay, Natalie gets lvl 10 martial arts. Now all there is left to do is break the space rock.

Not that one, though!
I think I'll leave that there just to see if it'll stay there. As in, not de-spawn.

FINALLY!!! I can do the other dungeon in the Dragon Cave.

Then they successfully both catch themselves on fire. I was following what the statues said!

When they get back home, Marie and Kristoffer have their brat. Anton.

I'm sick of waiting. Natalie has 285k total wish points. I think I deserve another free day. I'm thinking that since Nat is so close to finishing her LTW, it's time for babies.

Liam likes that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment