I decide to have Serena move out of her tiny house (that I never got a pic of) and go to university. I guess not much interesting happens because this is the first pic I have.
It's harvest festival day (whatever it's called).
Evil gnome murderers!!! One of her roommates gets zapped by an angry gnome. Those damn little turds also leave piles of trash everywhere.
The roommate dies even though Serena tries to save her, but the roommate still attends uni and stays at the dorm and everything--like she never died. Weird.
Serena: Oh, Nicholas!
Wait, what? Nicholas invited Serena over to his house, and they kept wanting to do more. Their romance meter is maxed out, but the friendship meter is still pretty low. Guess they don't care.
They do look rather pleased with themselves. They decide to make their relationship official.
I'd made Serena a biology major because I'd wanted to do some kind of gardener thing with her, so she has a major presentation to prepare.
While she's working on it, someone shows up to watch.
Nicholas: Hey, babe.
Serena jumps and screams because she'd thought the place would've been empty at 3am.
Serena: Oh it's you. What are you doing here?
Nicholas: I just got off work and thought I'd try to find you. What's this?
Serena: My crappy presentation, but I'm working on it.
They go and get something to eat, and then he goes home. She works more on her presentation, but she gets hungry again very quickly.
That's been happening a lot lately, along with having to use the potty more frequently. It's almost as if...
Well, sh*t.
I'd forgotten I had a risky woohoo thing installed on my laptop from the last thing I was doing on it.
NOW WHAT?
Serena: Now it's time for a cookie!
Sigh. I can't help but wonder how Nick will take this. I don't make myself wait long. Of course, in order to hold his attention, she has to meet him at the gym.
Serena: Nicholas! Guess what?
Nicholas looks at her belly: Hey, babe. Maybe you should come in and, um, work out some.
Serena: I'm not getting fat.
Serena: I'm getting pregnant! I mean, I am pregnant!
Nicholas: Uh, what? If you're pregnant, who's the father?
Really, Nick? Did you honestly just go there?
Serena gives him a look like she's thinking, 'All brawn and no brains.'
Serena: You are, you dolt.
Nick pauses as if in thought.
Wait for it...
Nicholas: Hey! I'm gonna be a daddy!
I am so sorry, Serena. It's a good thing he's good looking. Kinda reminds me of Mikey, but that really is a coincidence.
Nicholas: You know what this means, right?
Serena sighs dejectedly: What?
Nicholas: You should move in with me!
Serena, a little ticked: What?
Nicholas: Well, you can't stay at that dorm, can you?
Serena: And that's another thing. I have to put my education on hold thanks to this! It's hard enough to keep up with classes without being pregnant.
Nicholas: Relax, babe. You can pick it back up again later. You'll see. It'll be fine.
Will it?

















No comments:
Post a Comment