Serena moves in with Nicholas.
Nicholas: It'll be fine, babe. You'll see. Oh, and I got fired.
Serena: You what?
Yeah. It happens. He's no longer an NPC, so that makes him no longer the game's gym trainer. So I have him get a job in the military, thinking that would be good for someone with level 10 fitness.
Serena's first meal in the house, and she catches the stove on fire. And I decided to play in Photoshop because it makes Nicholas look like a comic book hero.
He puts out the fire before the firefighters get there. Ah well, at least they showed up.
Serena: This food is awful.
Nicholas ignores her.
Serena: Don't you taste something off about it?
Nicholas scowls. Pregnancy brain, he muses. Of course, he doesn't consider that the food could be gross because the good stove I bought them went up in flames and the best they could afford later is kinda crumby. Nope, that couldn't be the reason. >.>
Nicholas: But you ate it all anyway.
Serena: Well, of course. I'm starving. This is a very hungry baby. I'm getting as big as a house.
Nicholas: I think you look pretty.
Serena thinks he's sweet.
Then, before we know it, it's delivery time!
Nicholas doing the freak-out dance!
Welcome to the world, little Christina.
They set up the room for the baby, but to Nicholas' surprise, Serena decides to sleep in there with her.













No comments:
Post a Comment