Saturday, July 8, 2023

Alicekai'd 1.35: Unfinished Business

 (CW: beginning NSFW. scroll to '---------' to bypass)

 
     "Dad?"
     Geoffrey jerks back, gasps, leaps out of the hot tub, grabs my swimsuit top, throws it at me, and then runs off to the corner of the new bushes.

      I see him work at desperately trying to fix his trunks so that everything looks 'normal' while I put my top back on, quickly tying the strings into bows. Meanwhile, Bruno cautiously continues his approach.
     I get out of the hot tub because Geoffrey is still struggling. "What's up, kiddo?" Oh, please let that have sounded casual.
 
     "The ghost under my bed is back! It wants to eat me!"
     "Whoa there. Hold on. Ghosts can't eat people." This whole 'monster under the bed' thing was already old when I played the game, but now it's interfering with my actual life.
     "I need Dad to use the spray! Please, Dad!" He cranes his head around me to see Geoffrey, and my fiance walks over to him, his back hunched a bit.
      "All right, son."

     He crouches down to hug him. "Let's go take care of this monster."
     I smile, remembering how I'd once caught my parents almost getting it on, and my dad had yelled at me, startled. I'd cried, and Mom took care of whatever the problem was. Dad said he was sorry later, but yeah.
     Bruno's quickly approaching the age where he'd figure out what was just going on, but either he's blissfully unaware or chooses not to acknowledge it.
 
     I go back into the house and hear Geoffrey and Bruno talking, taking care of the magic spray. I smile and decide to switch out the laundry from the washer to the dryer.
     When I hear Geoff come into the living room, his feet pad around, probably searching for me. He spots me when I walk into the kitchen, smiling. He doesn't smile. Instead, he barrels into me, pushing me back into my bedroom. We land on my bed. Whoa.
     "We have unfinished business," he explains, climbing on top of me.
     Yes!

      I quickly sit up and kiss him. He moans. Then his hand starts pulling down my bottoms.
      "Geoff?"
      "Don't stop me."
      I gasp.

  
     I try to stay quiet, but Geoffrey shows. no. mercy! He even chuckles at me a few times, the bastard. I reach down to try and grab at him, but he pulls my hand away, holding it by the wrist, all without stopping. I'm almost crying by the time he finally gives me some relief.
     When next I open my eyes, he's on top of me, moving with a purpose.
 
     "Just my swim trunks." He moans. "Alice, say the word, and they're off."
     I'm a bit more lucid. "You have to marry me first, remember?"
     He lets out a quiet growl. "I think I liked you better going out of your mind."
     I reach up and gently stroke his face. "You'll hate yourself."
     He thrusts his hips extra hard. "Future me can kiss my ass."
     "Geoffrey... courthouse."
     He clenches his hand into a fist and bangs the side of it down upon the mattress next to my head, nowhere near going to hit me. It was just to let off steam. Then he lets out an 'augh!' sound and rolls off me, but he also takes me with him.

     "Courthouse?" His eyebrows raise.
     "Yes." I move my hand down over his swimtrunks.
     "You're sure?" His finger plays with the fabric of my top.
     "Yes." I move into his trunks, but he moans and pulls me back out.
     To my expression, he replies. "No. I want the torture."
     "Well, that's not very nice."
     "It'll be my driving force. Where will we go on our honeymoon?"
     "You don't want to have the honeymoon after the ceremony?"
     His lips quirk. "Two honeymoons then." Pause. "Now where?"
     "Well, you recommend warm. Sulani it is."
     "Good. Malcolm can watch Bruno, and I'm sure Mark would be happy to take Carlie for a while."
     "I'll ask him." I kiss my wonderful future-husband's lips.
     "And with any luck... Tomorrow or the day after."
     I smile and wiggle to get free. I need to put my bottoms back on. Geoffrey waits, staying on my bed and watching me. Then I snuggle back into him.

     I kiss his chest as he says, "You know, you didn't have to put those back on." His hand caresses my butt.
     I giggle. "Stop it."
     "I can't wait, Alice. I mean I can. It's just... Dammit." He takes a deep breath. "Sulani."
 
     We stay up talking about who needs to do what when the next thing I know, he's cursing and quickly getting out of bed. Oh. He doesn't need to sleep here just in case Bruno goes looking for him again. He kisses me quickly good night before leaving to go to his 'room.'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
     The following morning, everything has the appearance of being normal. I make French Toast. I'm not hungry, though, so I decide to eat later. I need to make a phone call.

     I still manage to hear Geoffrey's conversation, though.
 
     "Alice is a much better cook now, isn't she, Dad? Is that why you like her?" Bruno.
     Geoffrey chuckles. "Yes, she's a better cook, but that's not the reason."
     "Amanda at school says she likes me, so I put dirt in her hair."
     Geoff laughs now. "That's not nice, Bruno."
     "So why DO you like Alice now?" Pause. "I mean like like-her, like her."

     "I'll let you in on a little secret, Bruno." Then he loudly whispers, "I've ALWAYS liked her."
     Bruno must be distracted. "Ew, Carlie! You're so gross!" He laughs.
     "How do you feel about Alice being your new Mom?"
     "And this gross baby being my sister? Yeah, Dad!" Okay, so 'gross' is a good thing with Bruno.
     Then I hear Geoff start to explain to his son that he's going to be staying with Malcolm for a while and that Carlie will stay with Mark but then we'll all be a family again. Dad and his new 'Mom' want to spend a few weeks alone together.
     Weeks? I quickly change my conversation with Mark.

     Thankfully, Mark is beyond thrilled to have Carlie for a while. He tells me to take all the time I need.
     Geoff goes to work, and Bruno goes to school. When he gets home, Carlie's up from her nap, so we all go to the dining room.
 
     Carlie loves peas, apparently.
     "I've decided what motorcycle to get," Bruno announces. Uh oh. "It's closer to a motorized bicycle, so Dad should be okay with that."
     I pause, and Carlie squeals, reaching for the spoon. "I wouldn't count on it, Bruno. Your dad has made his decision very clear."
     "But it's a BICYCLE." He grins like he has it all figured out. "You'll see."
    
     When it's time for another of Carlie's naps, Bruno goes to his room to do his homework. Geoffrey isn't home yet, so to keep myself busy, I rake leaves in the backyard. I have no idea how these leaves are changing and then falling because the weather has continued to be hot as blazes.
     I hope this doesn't mean we won't have snow in the winter. Where I lived in the real world, we didn't get snow anymore. We did when I was a kid, but for the past ten years or so, we didn't. Global warming probably.
     When I finish with the yard, I go back inside. Carlie had only taken a short nap, so I put her in the floor toy thing. Finally, Geoffrey gets home.
 
     I'm hoping he was able to get his time off request approved. That was pretty much the only thing hinging on our getting married.... ?tomorrow? He kisses me on the cheek then almost falls backwards when he takes a step back. I giggle. Clumsy.

     "Okay, so I need to talk to you. It would probably be safer for all involved if we sat on the sofa."
     "Sure, clumsy," I tease, and we go have a seat as suggested.

     "So after I put in my time off request, I came across some old paperwork." He clears his throat. "An old military study of sorts."
     "Okay?" What does this have to do with anything?
     "It'll soon be de-classified." His eyes are fixated at the point where my dress meets my shirt.
     "Then whatever it is, should you even be telling me?"
     "I found a way for you to go back."

     "What?" My heart rate increases dramatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment