Sunday, April 10, 2016

2.7: Bryce and old ladies



Natalie: You know, Dad, I like this house. I don't know why we needed to build on that lot in the first place.
Bryce: I like the new house. Plus, we actually have a yard in which to put things.
Natalie turns and looks at him (deadpan): You avoided ending that sentence in a preposition. Have you been talking to Mom lately?
Bryce smiles.

Natalie: I have more room in this house to do my homework. Although, it would be nice to have a desk.
Bryce isn't listening anymore. He's thinking about how he can patiently wait for Jesse to die of old age.

     I get a notification that Zeus aged up and that Sid is stuck aging. The next notification was that Zeus got a job at the bookstore, so I clicked his picture in the notification to zoom over and wait for him to exit the bookstore. It's like, midnight...why isn't he getting 'arrested' for being out past curfew? Such a double-standard! Inactive family teens get to stay out way later than active family teens!
     Anyway, here's the before and after of his makeover. I thought his shirt was okay.
     I also plan on packaging up all the kids when they reach adulthood. They're all just too adorable in their own way not to use them again.
     In a chapter for 'Uncomplicated' that I haven't written yet, I needed some new sims in the 'hood. I thought I'd already packaged Jesse and Erin's triplets up, but I didn't. However, I did have Jesse and Erin packaged up, so I just made kids of theirs again. And again, cute as all get out.

     Fuzzy, it says: "I was thinking about you and thought you might like this. Call me!" From Larry.
     Well, something about the flirt with teens to YA must be working. It still shows them as romantic interests.

I put the old car on the lot in hopes they'd either wish to work on it or do it autonomously. This is autonomous. XD

What is it with Bryce and old ladies? I figure out he had a girlfriend, so they broke up (already told). Now, I see he also had a romantic interest on the side, the mayor. Do huh? She calls and asks him out and I'm like, 'who is this?' I saw her in his relationship panel. Then I get a notification of her promotion.

9 days in France!
Visa level 2

And.... I can't get her to pick up any more opportunities to explore dungeons. grrr. Then, I remember something...
It's so nice to start a vacay with the axe. I can blast away the boulders at the Landgraab Estate! Woo!

Only to discover THIS?! That's IT?! -.-

Tomb count:
China: 3
Egypt: 6
France: 3

I entertain myself by having her find another dungeon to explore...these are the boulders at the small frog pond. I've done this one before, so I know it's not a waste of time.

And Bryce wishes to go find relics, so I have him excavate. Now, both Bryce and Natalie are 'historic hoarders.'

France: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment