I left off at Natalie calling people. Now, I will explain the expression. She tried calling Larry. He's working. She tried calling Kristoffer. He's working.
Liam comes over!
Forgot to mention: When I moved Bryce back in with Erin, I had Michelle and Robert move out. They sorta "took over" a house where a single townie lived (real estate is a real issue in this 'hood). I have as of yet to get any updates about their respective love lives, but they have a long life span like Natalie's. I'm not worried.
I have a note that says "doing the 100k bonus day tomorrow." I don't know when the "tomorrow" is/was. Looking at the next few pics, I use it to help decide her future hubby.
She and Liam talk for a while.
Then, Liam dashes off to work. Bummer.
Next, Natalie calls Larry again. He should be off work now.
True to form, he's a jerk and does nothing but argue with her.
I have a written, "That's a 'no' to Larry, then!"
She invites over Kristoffer. He tells her devastating news: He's married. I find the speech versus the thought bubble very interesting.
It becomes a date. This isn't the first time Nat's broken up a relationship for selfish means.
He's just so sweet! I wish I'd gotten pics of his face. I'm making like he's saying he'd wished he'd met Natalie sooner, as in, before his wife. His wife Marie...who's pregnant!
She can't do it. She can't break up their marriage.
Look who's off work now! The day is drawing to a close.
Liam: What's wrong?
Nat invites him inside.
She tells him about the breakup with Larry, and they hug.
Liam: You don't need Larry. You're too good for him.
He comes inside...finally, and Natalie asks him to move in.
Liam's thrilled.
Very thrilled.
I think these speak for themselves.
So Liam moves in: a good end to the 100k day.
And now is when I realize that a faster clock is ticking if this guy is going to have any offspring. Natalie is close to completing her LTW, after all...
Wait a minute! He has a KID?!






























No comments:
Post a Comment