Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Alicekai'd 1.27: Something

 

     Work has me stressing out, and what's worse, I let Mark have Carlie this weekend. I'm alone. Too alone. This didn't used to be a big deal. Now it is.
 
     "Hi, are you busy?" I've called Geoffrey.
     He chuckles. "I was just about to call you. No, in fact, the house is too quiet. Bruno is camping with the scouts this weekend."
     "Come over," I order.
     "Yes ma'am." I can hear him smiling.
     Now for the wardrobe change.
 
     This aught to get his attention. I'm wearing what I call the 'anime guy's fantasy girl' outfit. Yeah, Geoff may not fit that stereotype exactly, but I think it'll still work.
     I wait in the living room and am practically bouncing when he arrives.

     I don't miss his expression when he sees me through the windows in the door, and I grin as I open it. "Come on in."
     He steps in, his eyes speaking volumes. Good. I need it. I need something real, better than the crap I've had to deal with all week.

    He clears his throat. "Wow, Alice. That... outfit."
    I stop and turn to him.

     "What do you mean? It's a hot day." Seasons last much more than a week, I've noticed.
     "Okay... I can maybe accept that excuse for everything but the stockings." He looks down at my legs.
     Again, I fake innocence, which I know he's not buying. "I like the way stocking'ed feet feel on the carpet. It's nice."
     "Suuuuure," he says with a grin, looking like he'll play along. "If you say so."
     I giggle. "Have a seat." I watch him as he does. I'm about to pounce. All I've gotten out of him is kissing, and I want more. Something.
     He raises his eyebrows and has a seat, then he starts backing into the corner of the sofa when he sees the way I approach him. "Alice, what's going on?"

     "Can't I just be happy to see you?" I kiss his cheek.
     "What are you trying to do to me?" His breathing picks up speed.
     "Kiss you." So I do. Deeply, and he responds, holding my head. I climb on top of him.

     "Alice, what's going on?" he manages to ask while I kiss him.
     "I want to kiss you," I reply simply, inching my hips forward.
     "I say this is... a bit more than that." His hand rests on my thigh, just at the edge of my skirt.
     "You don't like it?"
     "Didn't say that." His hand moves up under my skirt, his thumb pressing into my hip socket. The sensation surprises me, and I break the kiss, pushing my hips forward.

    Then I'm moving against him, feeling his shorts press into me more and more.
    "Alice..." Whatever he wanted to say gets lost.
    "I want you," I whisper into his ear.
    He moans. He wants to give in, but he's already told me the whole 'marriage only' thing. "You know... how I feel... about that."
     "Geoffrey, please. I need SOMEthing."
     Suddenly, his head pops up, and he kisses me, also moving us. Curious, I let him.

     "Something," he states as a question.
     "Yes." I wonder what he has in mind.
     He further moves me, and to my surprise, he pins my arms over my head, looking down at me from where we lie on the couch.

     He touches my face in a tender gesture. "First, tell me what's going on."
     "Geoffrey..." I struggle. Where does he hide that strength?
    "Ah-ah-ah-ah. Answer my question."
    This is totally a mood-killer. "Fine. I've had a shit week at work. I wish I'd never agreed to play the role. I wish they'd never cast HIM as Jarred. I'm so sick of playacting that I'm in love with him as that character that I REALLY, REALLY need something real." I blink back tears. He already knows Mark has Carlie this weekend, so I don't have to tell him that part.
    He gently leans down and kisses me. "Thank you."
    "For what?" I want to punch him.
    "For telling me what's bothering you." His hand continues to stroke my face.
    I struggle again. "Well, now that you know, you can let go of me."
    He breathes in. "I never said that was part of the bargain." His thigh moves between my legs, and his hand traces down my neck to land on my chest. I gasp.

     "So you need something, huh?" he asks as his thigh really gets to work and his hand massages me.
     "Yes," I breathe out. Dayum, how is this even this good? We're not even really doing anything, but I'm ready to explode. I start struggling. I want more, but he continues to give me the steady movement of his thigh between my legs. Too slow!

     "Faster," I gasp out.
     He watches me. "No. In fact, I think we need to slooooowwwww..... doooowwwnnn." And he does just that, making me cry out in frustration.
     "Geoffrey PLEASE!" I try to move my hips on my own, but he just increases his own pressure, pushing me into the couch cushions. I move my head from side to side.
     "No, no, Alice. Right here." He tries to hold my eyes with his own, but I can't keep mine focused.
     Then his hand leaves my chest and starts assisting his thigh.
 
     I scream and can't control the thrusting of my hips into his hand, which he encourages again and again until I'm finally spent.
     I'm dimly aware of him wrapping both my legs around him.

     He kisses me and starts with his own thrusts, looking for whatever friction he can acquire in this clothes-on experience. I like it; it does a lot for me as well, and I start letting him know. He likes that, and he stops kissing me so he can hear more. I see his eyes roll back as he finally finds his own relief.
 
     I'm well and truly spent, but I try to stay awake. I can't keep my eyes open, though.
     Geoffrey once again strokes my face. "My precious, precious Alice," he whispers.
    I want to ask him what he means by that, but I can't muster up the lucidity.

     I feel him kiss my forehead, and then I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment