And we're back!
That dude's name isn't Salvatore or whatever I said before. His name is Salvador Caballero. I was close!
I made him (but I give all the credit for general appearance to the randomizer). Candace has the "find her soulmate" lifetime wish/whatever, and he does too. I don't know, the whole hipster and tough guy look made me wanna make him the mushy type. Jesse would be so proud. Well, except Jesse's upset that the only one that knows what his continuing story is is me and maybe somebody else if she remembers from a very long Facebook message.
ANYWAY! He reawy reawy wikes Candace. He thinks she's puwrfect.
She thinks he's peachy keen too.
*vomiting noises*
I was getting a little too mushy there.
So they hit it off, even if their relationship meters go very slowly.
The tattoos come out better ever since I upped the sim graphic setting. Yay.
We might have the dude she ends up with sitting right here next to her. I did make some other sims, but so far, he's the only one.
But I won't jump the gun. I'll let her play the field a little more.
And she meets Mitchell Kalani!
And I spelled his name right this time!
And putting Mitchell in the "story" would be so overdone!
Their relationship meter shoots through the roof. He's just such a nice guy, but they really don't have anything in common.
They took some selfies....
...and I mean a LOT of selfies....
Mostly because I realized I have the worst DAMN BUG! All the photos she takes are nothing but black squares. Then, I go turn off the Retina display, and it fixes... for only the pics she takes when the retina thing is off. Believe me, I've read up way too many hours today on how to try and fix this until I got to the point where I was like, 'man, fuck it. I'm gonna play the damn game.'
The next pics are when I turned off the retina thing, so they might not look as good.
She gets a job because there're bills and junk that will show up soon. I make her a scientist lady because, you know, super-romantic people tend to become rocket scientists.
-.-
No?
Well, I have yet to build a damn rocket and go to space, so here's yet another try. :P
She meets another guy at work, someone else I made. He doesn't surprise me that he's in the scientist career path because he's the brainy type.
Typical me, the first picture of him doesn't show his face. I'm getting used to a new computer! Gimme a break!
This a really bad pic because I wanted to get the thought bubbles and couldn't get the framing right. It's cropped.
She's wondering if this guy, Cory Finley, is her one true love. I have her chat it up with him. He likes that.
The problem turns out to be that he likes it a little too much.
He doesn't leave her alone!
Like a true geek, he forgets everything he was working on when a pretty girl pays him any attention. I guess he's not forgetting everything because I'm assuming he's standing there discussing his scientific prowess to impress her. She's just trying to get some work done.
At least he makes her laugh. He totally distracts her from getting anything really done.
Cory: You should kiss me. You know--for science!
Candace (giggles)
Haha. I just wanted to do something lamely funny with that pic.
BUT talking with him gets her her 2nd breakthrough!
And she's wondering if he's her true love again.
Then, the thing in front of her (I can never remember the names for junk) explodes in her face. Guess she should've paid a little more attention to what she was doing. Wish I'd gotten a pic of that.
There are a couple more guys that might come into play. One is the game-created trainer at the gym and there are one or two others I've made.
Bye for now!













No comments:
Post a Comment