Sunday, January 29, 2017

New Mac 3 - Stimulating conversation



It's time to rejoin our fabulous heroine that, um, always seems to manage to get out of the shot. Oh. This is her double. That's why we can only see the back of her head.
>.>

Looks like Cory can't let the poor woman eat in peace at work. With no other excuse than he came up there to talk to her, he comes up here to talk to her.

I also notice a woman at their work pays a lot of attention to Cory... almost as much attention as Cory pays to Candace.

Not a bad reversal if I do say so myself. Well, maybe the tilt is off a bit, but my system is out to destroy my pictures by bouncing all over creation until I want to scream, making me happy to get anything close to what I wanted.

Oh! I put the graphics back to turning on the Retina display thing. If I want her to take a pic with her phone or the photo booth thing, I'll switch it off for a second. So annoying...

At least Candace doesn't look like she minds a little company at lunch.

She gets a promotion to level 2 at the end of the workday.

After she gets home, Salvador invites her over to his house.

It's late at night, so Candace doesn't wanna waste any more time, telling him about her feelings.

Muah. Smoochies. 

He went to bed right after this, so she left to go home.

The next day at work...

Cory: Hi, Candace.
Candace (distracted): Hi.

This is just creepy. He stands there and stares at her. Maybe he thinks he's her supervisor.
Maybe he just likes looking at her hair.
Maybe he thinks she wears too much makeup.

Cory: So, what'ch'ya doing?
Candace: I'm analyzing a rose.

This is stimulating conversation, I know. You're on the edge of your seat, aren't you? I KNEW IT! :P

Hm, well, apparently Candace got something out of their conversation. This is her 4th breakthrough.

She tries to go do some other stuff, but Cory still FOLLOWS HER AROUND!

Candace (to herself): Maybe he won't find me up here.

Thank goodness, he didn't. That could've been even more awkward, especially considering what those sims get up to in that thing! Hm hm hm hm!

I can't remember if she invited him over or if he asked if he could come over or if he just showed up at her house, but Salvador comes over in the evening. They stand out on her front porch and talk.

I'm making like Candace is considering asking him to move in.

They go inside. I have no idea why he's pouting.

Cue the cheesy bad porn music!

I'll leave you there as Candace (and Sal) get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment