Meanwhile, back at the ranch...
I finally have Candace just GO OVER to the other guy that I made's house. I can't remember his name.
Yet again, Candace wonders if he's her true love.
Turns out it doesn't matter because she's not there five seconds before he leaves for work.
HE went and got himself a job. Sal hasn't yet. Still.
To make her feel better, I let Candace and a few other sims go have a spa day. They announce a yoga class, so I go have her spend some hard earned money when Salvador calls and asks her on a date. I'd had to turn him down once before, but since today's Saturday, I say yes.
They meet at that bar. You know the one.
*Where everybody knows your name...*
Except Brooke because she sucks at names!
I put all that up there (not the Cheers reference) to explain why she's in her workout attire.
While we're on the subject of attire... I put together five outfits for each of these guys and I think we've only seen Salvador in outfit #1. (that means number one, not hashtag)
Things go great! I change her outfit, and since I'm picking it, I pick something besides #1.
Then, Bob Pancakes flirts with her.
And Salvador gets mad at HER!
SHE'S not the one doing the flirting. Granted, she didn't exactly tell him to fluff off, but she's friendly.
At least he IS glaring at Bob Pancakes now. He's probably thinking something like, Pancakes ruin everything.
Hehe. Now I'm going to make like Salvador has a personal vendetta against pancakes... of all kinds! I hope I get to play Salvador and that everything isn't ruined now.
He sits there and pouts as he looks at Candace.
The lady between them is completely clueless.
The date ends.
Salvador: Don't call me. Like, ever.
:(
Man, forget him. I'm gonna have Candace meet other people.
/sigh
Oh, Paolo. He's always a favorite of mine.
Others from Get Together show up at the bar, and I have her talk to everyone. The dude with the brown hair and goatee is a game-created townie, I think. The one trait she's found out about him so far is mean. Hm. Even though he talks to her frequently (I haven't shown it in pics), I don't think he's a contender.
She gets home, and I have her return home and have Salvador already at the lot.
It's a disaster. He's still in the 'very sad' mood, so everything is a bust. Their relationship meter starts to plummet.
Salvador: I just can't look at you right now.
Candace closes her eyes, totally bummed out.
Wait. That's me that's bummed out. I'd really started getting attached to Sal. Maybe I can rekindle the relationship, but for now, we're gonna see about playing the field some.
Wait, what? Don Lothario? I don't that's the direction we wanna go, Candace.
Candace?
Hey, Candace?
CANDACE!











No comments:
Post a Comment