Saturday, January 28, 2017

Playing on the new Mac: 1 -- Because I can



I got a new computer, and as the title of this sub-"story" suggests, it's a Mac. I'm a mass comm student and doing more editing stuff now, so I really will benefit from it.

HOWEVER, am I doing anything for class yet? NOPE! :)
The first thing I did was download Sims 4. I'm not sure if I'm gonna get 3 on it or not. I think I'll wait until I can get an SD card because 3 is gonna chomp up all my memory. I know I need to really work on my major stories, but they're going to require so much work, and the game takes SO LONG to load that it's a major deterrent to getting my ass to that computer and making myself get those pics.

AND I cannot play without making something of it, i.e. taking pictures and writing up something up later.

This is... um... Crap! I forgot what I named her.
OH yeah! Candace.
This is her first picture. Ain't it great?! Aren't I the best picture-taker on the planet?
Well, you'll see her cute little pinched face in a moment.

Look! It's the back of her head! At least we're getting closer. After I took this picture, I went in and pushed sim detail to medium instead of low. I don't know why the settings are all on low. I haven't messed with them much just in case. Besides, for the most part, I'm getting a marvelous picture.

THIS is Savatorre... I think. Dude. Maybe I should write more crap down.  I'm gonna open up the game again and write down some names. :P

So I'm going to be a cheeky monkey and finish this chapter here because I can.

I'll post another pic so you can see Candace:

So when I made her, I was still just using my touchpad. I was lazy. Not bad, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment