I've been experimenting with debug enabler. I've had to reset and restart my saves several times because I keep deleting stuff accidentally. For instance, the bookshelf disappeared, screwing up an opportunity for Bryce even though he was holding the book in his hand at the time. Oh, and it "cleaned up" several relationships in my neighborhood. Which, ...means everyone is divorced. I'm so pissed off, but I can't remember exactly when it happened, so I've kept going, making sure that I've TURNED OFF it cleaning up relationships. I realize that was probably overwatch, but it only started happening when debug enabler was put into the mix. Debug enabler fixes my sunken sims, but my problems just change forms.
Anyway...on with the show!
Larry calls up Natalie and asks her out. They go to the beach! And he... swims in the ocean the entire time! Stupidest date ever.
A dragon egg at the beach?!?!?! Oh. Hm. But, well, my dragon eggs are bugged. They've never worked. Oh, I know I'm supposed to delete my cache, reload the file, etc, but I just don't care that much. I'll fix it later.
Bryce goes to visit Erin and company. This is Mr. Pickles enjoying the bed I got for him last time Natalie visited. I've been periodically buying pet junk for households that have pets so the poor things don't have to starve, living off food they've begged for. Mr. Pickles looks happy as long as they don't rudely wake him up. Sorry, man, that's gonna happen A LOT in that house.
The teens are all at another prom, and the time comes for Bryce to age to mature adult.
He ages up into his word duds. Then... I look at his thumbnail. Wha?
A BALD Bryce? no no no.
That's better, even though he closed his eyes for this pic.
I still think it's odd that his skin looks like that in CAS.
Aw. Hi, Sid! /waves @ Sid.
The teens get home from prom.
Bryce had originally gone over to the house to chat with Jesse, working on the friendship thing still, but when Erin comes in, that gets forgotten.

During prom, Natalie gets romantic with some red skinned, red haired dude named Johnny Delaney. He'll show up later, and man, is he uuuuggggllllyyy. Just saying. Poor guy.
Natalie has a naughty rep. Well, is it my fault if she's gonna have a romantic interest that also flirts with anything that moves (Larry) and then someone gets flirty with her at prom? Humph. People handing out 'reputations' like they think they have a right to do so. Mmmhm. Y'all go on about your own lives, and leave my sim alone! :P
The full moon begins, and the phone on the wall rings for the first time ever!!!
*Twilight Zone music*
This can only mean someone is about to die or is dying.
Please not Jesse! Please not Jesse!
Bryce: Relax. It's just Martin Eames.
Natalie: Who's that?
Bryce: No idea.
Actually, I think Bryce either works with him or he's a client. Either way, it's funnier to have Bryce say no idea. Or, should I say worked with, if he worked with him. He died.
Ben: Hi, Natalie!
Nat has a wish, I think, to make friends with Ben, so she invites him over.
And this is a really bad place to end a chapter, but this is where this bunch of pics stops.
Edit in after-the-fact: Huh. This is the 3rd chapter in a row that has a question mark. Interesting.

















No comments:
Post a Comment