I finally have the sim files ready to be shared, at least for some of the second generation kiddos. The second set of triplets hasn't been boxed up yet, but I plan on getting to that.
I'm not going to list traits because those can easily be changed.
Their skin is by Jack's Creations. There's a link in the credits tab on A Story With No Title.
Genie triplets of Erin and Bryce:
I'm not positive which hair that is, and I don't feel like looking it up. I just know I like it.
I think that's a store hair.
CC hair.
Witch twins of Erin and Jesse:
I may have Zeus and Sid packaged as teens. I'm not sure.
store hair
Here's another picture:
By the way, I'm not going to release Erin, Bryce, and Jesse.
If you're going to use them anywhere, let me know. I'd be interested to see what they get up to!






No comments:
Post a Comment