What a crazy day at school. I had to go out and do field reporting for the first time EVER! At least I got to stay BEHIND the camera since my project partner wants to be an anchor.
Hey! Look! Salvador is back! She gets invited to a party by Mitchell, and I make Sal come along too.
Um... Looks like he got over Bob Pancakes flirting with her. And neither of them mind having an almost-audience. I love watching the innocent bystanders' reactions.
Okay, guys. Enough is enough. Move along and quit playing voyeur.
Since Candace has been making a little more dough, I did a little shopping to make life easier. Next, I hope, is the kitchen.
Yeah, so.... uh.... /clears throat
Whoops. I was just messing around with the "try for baby." It's Salvador's.
That day at work:
Girl (I didn't write down her name!): Is it Cory's?
Candace: Is what Cory's?
Girl: That bump. Sims don't get that fat that fast since Sims 2.
Candace (obviously irritated): Excuse me?
Girl: Oh, come on. We both know you're pregnant. I'm just saying that if it's Cory's, you should tell him.
Candace (rolls eyes): Fear not. It's not Cory's. He's all yours.
Girl: I have no idea what you're talking about. I was just saying--
Candace: You were just wondering if Cory was available because you want him for yourself.
Girl: That's not what I'm wondering. I'm only--
Candace: Butting into my business. Relax. I'm going to tell the father after work.
Apparently, Candace has a habit of interrupting. Well, to be fair, that girl was kind of hem-hawing away and not really saying what she meant. I mean, who does that? Oh. Wait. Almost everyone. :P
Bugger. I have to stop it now because I just found out I have to get up at 4am for something. Goodie. -.-
Next time: We find out Sal's reaction! Will he be happy or will he be suspicious and wonder if it's really his?







No comments:
Post a Comment