Candace returns home in her hospital gown even though she'd changed out of it as soon as Brody was born was she was still at the hospital. I don't know why I expect the game to make sense.
The Welcome Wagon shows up, and someone leaves a fruitcake where no one can get to it. I decide not to worry about it just to see what will happen. Hehe.
I'm starting to think the neighbor might be preggers.
Sweet little sleeping Brody.
Hey, what's this?
Oh! Instead of digging rocks, they go through dirty cardboard boxes to get collectible crap. That's... realistic.
Interesting...a goal. >:) I might actually go for this.
Well, either she's preggers or shoplifting a volleyball.
Brody age up!
What? I didn't get a good picture of him?
:P
Here's another not-so-great shot of him. Hehe. I'll make a quick video:
I've changed the video capture settings to the highest it can be, but the clips I have still have the lower settings. Just thought I'd put it in here that I do know the resolution is crap.
If you look closely, you can see the fruitcake next to the elevator. :)
I'm starting to think the neighbor might be preggers.
Sweet little sleeping Brody.
Hey, what's this?
Oh! Instead of digging rocks, they go through dirty cardboard boxes to get collectible crap. That's... realistic.
Interesting...a goal. >:) I might actually go for this.
Well, either she's preggers or shoplifting a volleyball.
Brody age up!
What? I didn't get a good picture of him?
:P
Here's another not-so-great shot of him. Hehe. I'll make a quick video:
If you look closely, you can see the fruitcake next to the elevator. :)












No comments:
Post a Comment