Friday, August 27, 2021

Boredom Buster 3k 5: He doesn't answer

 


Serena: Oh, so I get paid to live off campus! Awesome.

Nick gets a promotion. What the plum is a Lacking Corporal? And for that matter, there's a medal in questioning?

Serena does homework for planet earth, who is too lazy to do it on its own.

It's the weekend, so Nick hires a babysitter.

Serena: So then my professor walked into the classroom, using a cane! This is the same guy who will run a mile before breakfast! And he was using a cane? Naturally, we all asked him what the plum happened, and he said he was fine after running, but after he drove home, he went to get out of his car and his legs did. not. work. Can you believe it? (waits) Nicholas?

Nick turns around.

Nicholas: You're pretty.
Serena smiles: Thanks. Did you hear a word I said?
Nicholas: Yes, you said thanks.
Serena: I mean about my professor.

He doesn't answer.

Nicholas: Come stand over there with me.
Serena: Why?

He doesn't answer.

Serena: Okay, so we're standing here. Now what?

He doesn't answer.

Then he does this stuff:
Is he having a heart attack?

Oh.

Note to self: They're engaged. (It HAS been a year since I played this save, and the only things I have to go on are the pics.)

Nicholas: Engagement pasta is my favorite.

They go back home and have celebratory shower woohoo.

Meanwhile...
Neighbor: Beats the plum outta me why they still have Winterfest lights up in June.

Our two lovebirds are still going at it. Aaaaannnnddd, now's when I remember they had a guest over at the time. No idea what he's thinking.

Raheem (to the now-invisible Nick and Serena): I'll show you what happens when you forget about me!

I remembered his name because I was smart and took a screenshot of it. Yay me!

Raheem: Well, did you two enjoy yourselves? *rubs hands together as he thinks of the trash can outside*
Nicholas: Yes.

After Raheem leaves...
Nicholas: So, you like meatballs, huh?

smh

ANYway, that's it for this one. Coming up: I found pics of Christina (the baby) grown up to toddler! So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment