Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Boredom Buster 3k 6: Bucky

 



Nicholas: Shh! Don't tell anyone. I snuck her over to the wedding arch!

Nick, you don't talk to the reader. I do.

Nicholas: Who's reading this?

/sigh

Thought I'd leave this screenshot as-is. Yes, a beautiful ceremony... as the groom yawns and the bride complains of having low fun. Oh, and how nice they got married on neighborhood brawl day.

Note to self: They're married.

Nicholas: Wedding sushi is my favorite.

Serena: Junk! Get your junk here! C'mon, you know you want this crap! I even found a blob of mud, I mean clay! Come buy my junk!

Nicholas: I love your junk, babe.

*dies*


Final exam time! No idea how she did, but here are her classes for the next semester:
And Nick gets another promotion! I guess he's not good enough to be a sergeant major. >.>

And here's the promised baby-->toddler pic! She gets a makeover. I'm happy she got the red hair.
Shame about that overbite, though.
Maybe I'll call her Bucky.

Here's a not-so-great pic of her after the makeover.

Christina: Moon!

I guess that's her first word.

Nicholas: No, kiddo. Let's keep our diaper on, okay?

Wow, Nick is really flying up the ladder!

Medals. Duh.

WHAT? What the plum was I thinking? Hopefully this is just me checking to make sure she isn't. She's never going to finish her degree at this point.

Serena: I win because I'm the one in the debate jacket. Ha!

I think it's more that your argument was stronger.

Serena: Nope. It's all about the fashion.

Speaking of fashion, check out Father Winter back there.

Nicholas: It's because he's jealous of my name.

GASP! I'm caught up on my screenshots! This means I get to play!
Next time: I haven't a clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment