Saturday, February 27, 2016

1.10: It's what I wanted


     Erin gets her woohoo wish. I just make it woohoo. We have enough babies for now. I'd like to get the toddlers to child before I have to deal with more babies because I have a good feeling that Erin would have twins with her next pregnancy. More could be possible, but I have the limit set at the typical 8 sims per household.

     A new gnome shows up!

     Oh no. No! No no no no no no no! It's only a 5% risky chance! All that time I'd been antsy for her to get pregnant, and now I don't really want her to be. So, OF COURSE, she'd have to get pregnant this soon! The toddlers still have 7 or so days before they turn to children! This means I'll have at least 4 below child stage. What was I thinking making them all fertile?!

     Robert dreams of the day when he has generals of armies at his command. For now, though, he'll content himself with banging his tank on the kitchen floor.

     Oh! I didn't know he could upgrade the fire extinguisher. That'll help with those really hard large house fires.

     Yes, yes it does.
     Jesse really needs to roll wishes to up his athletic skill. He has to try THREE times to break down a glass door. -.-

     Cah-rap! Crap crap crap crap crap. With my 'luck,' it's twins.
     Erin wants a boy.

     JESSE rolls the wish to read a pregnancy book! Yes! At least it's (they're) his. It's what I wanted: her to have kids with both of them just to see how they'd turn out.

     Jesse gets an opportunity to upgrade this shower. Hm. I didn't know you could make a shower snow-repellent.

     Bryce has been faithful to Erin. Now, she's having Jesse's baby(ies). He can't be too happy about that. This woohoo fails because Erin is too distracted with other things.

    Jesse makes it to level 10 in the fireman career path! At first, I thought that meant he accomplished his LTW, but it's actually to save sims, not make it to the top of the career. Oh well, cool ride.

Bryce: You're eating a lot more lately.
Erin ignores him.
Bryce: Don't think I don't know what's going on.
Erin keeps eating.

     The mayor has an award ceremony for Jesse! This is only the second time this has happened to me ever! I'd worried they'd taken it out.

I finally put in sound in my recorded videos.

     Key to the city!

     Erin goes into labor! Jesse thinks that stinks. He wanted to woohoo.
     Erin walks to the hospital again.

     For some reason, Jesse decides to push Michelle in the stroller to be with Erin while she delivers. Maybe this also contributed to my thinking she needs to go into the medical field.

     This time, nobody shows up in the grass.

     Twin boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment