I can't take it anymore! If this wishacy is ever going to get another generation, I have to do something! I don't cheat. I install the woohooer mod, hoping that with risky woohoo, there'll be a better chance with some autonomous woohoo.
Bryce is very direct.
My hopes are high. They go at it like rabbits.
This happens more than I'd like: bathroom traffic jam.
Dreaming of babies, Bryce?
Erin pukes, and I get excited. Pregnant? I mouse over the nauseous moodlet, which should be NAUSEATED (as in, the state of feeling ill due to a NAUSEOUS smell)(just saying), and sadly discover it's from eating spoiled food.
They've taken to doing 'gaze at the stars' WAY too much. It's irritating. Besides, at what are you pointing? The clouds? It's snowing, you dolt! But go ahead; sit in the deep snow and point to the clouds.
I think at this point that I put in the fairgrounds from Starlight Shores. Either that, or they're skating at the lake. It's now that I remember something: Fairies and genies look really stupid when they "ice skate." What a letdown.
It's Snowflake Day, so they throw a party. Why do I do this to myself? I always have high hopes, and it always disappoints me. They spend most of the time complaining about routing errors.
That's Bryce's boss and his wife going at it.
Sure, guys, make yourselves at home! They spend the entire party woohooing.
Bryce: Hey, Erin.
Bryce points to the mistletoe hanging from the ceiling.
Erin looks up and thinks: Again?
Smooth, bro, but it's not as cute since we've seen this already.
Wait...are THEY still here?
Yes, yes they are. They're still going at it. Bryce thinks it's a good idea.
I'd forgotten this was possible in a fairy house.
Jesse's next job is to catch gnomes. Really?! He does and then gets an award for doing it.
Erin gets into her alchemy stuff some more. Really into it.
Erin and Jesse both roll wishes to skinny dip in the new hot tub. Jesse looks like he's enjoying himself.
I see in my notes that I've now given all three of them the fertility treatment. Come on!
Jesse's getting a nice collection of cool fireman stuff.
I don't know how to do the inner beauty thing for Erin's LTW. I'm guessing it has to do with her fairy abilities, so I get her projecting auras, the fastest and most efficient way to up fairy skill. This is her trapping the shower, fulfilling a wish.
Erin and Jesse taking that step.
Incidentally, Jesse runs instead of walks everywhere since getting his award. It's funny.
Still no pregnancy! I wanted to see what the regular game would do with supernatural hybrids. Maybe it's because they're hybrids that woohooer isn't doing its thing.
























No comments:
Post a Comment