Saturday, February 20, 2016

1.5: Weird relationship


     I don't pay close enough attention to the mailbox, and the warning message bugs out. I remember an empty red message, scowled, and ignored it. They hadn't paid their bills, and the repo man comes.

     I assume he's going for the bed.

    Wait. What?! He took Jesse's fireman's coat! Oh, no f---ing way! I look all around the buy mode stuff and can't find it to replace it. I even look in buydebug. I'm not playing without Jesse's coat. I go back to an earlier save.
     This time, I pay the bills. I also get Jesse the 'no bills ever' LTR.
     Bryce and Erin go woohoo crazy again.

    Bryce walked to the bed, but before Erin could follow him, Jesse just HAD to talk to her right that minute.

     Bryce got what he wanted eventually anyway.

    Again. But this time, it's because Erin finally WISHES for it! I use the try for baby loophole again and get...nothing.

     Looks like Bryce winds up as the victim of Erin's earlier prank.

     

     Eeeeee! I have a gnome! Mr. Bunbuns!

     I buy this thing as a just-in-case measure to water the plants.

     Jesse wants to try out the fairy house too. Bryce is at work.

     But he comes home from work. He doesn't look happy, and this time, Jesse can't claim he doesn't notice. There's no actual fighting due to the 'no jealousy' LTR, but they're not really happy with each other. Bryce and Jesse's friendship meter is in the red.

    I don't think Jesse cares that Bryce is standing right there. They go at it again.

     When they come out, Bryce grabs her.

     Jesse doesn't look too upset.

     Hm....Things are breaking down again. No one has a wish to improve handiness, etc. Bryce doesn't clean like he used to. I guess he's too preoccupied with woohoo now. I'm about ready to buy a new shower. The toilet is a disaster, and the kitchen sink backed up. So, they started using the one in the bathroom....which also broke.

     The spring festival is in town, and Jesse and Erin discover a new way to woohoo. Then, and I wish I'd gotten a picture of this, Bryce stood there and waited his turn! They immediately take a spin in the photo booth.

     Erin wants to dance, so I have her and Bryce slow dance. Jesse's off casting love and luck charms on people.

     Okay, Bryce, now you're just showing off.
     Jesse rolls the want to toadify someone. I think it'd be funny if he did it to Bryce, but both Bryce and Erin are immune to that curse!

    So, this poor dude at work gets it.

     This marks another thing I've never done before: toadify a sim. It's really creepy when he talks, the way his mouth moves.

    Jesse's next job is the biggest one yet!

     He gets a promotion while he's chopping away at the door. He's also awarded another trophy.

    He doesn't let a silly thing like a work outfit change stop him!

Jesse kicking in the door:

     I think it's so cool how he busts down the door. I think busts works better than breaks.

     The windows stay black after the fire is out. I need to go back and check to see if they stayed that way.

     Bryce takes part in a protest. I have no idea what they're protesting. Say no to fishing? There aren't enough good fishing spots in their town? Erin shows up to 'bloom' some plants.

     Bryce wanted to get his face painted. Meow.

     What Bryce did with an opportunity to spray paint somewhere in town.

    These guys are so weird. I'd say 'poor Erin' by the way they wear her out, but then...look who they are.

    One of the many times they woohoo.
    Still no pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment