If you've stumbled upon this, I'm sorry. I thought I'd give a wishacy a try to see if I could control myself, sit on my hands, and let the sims do their thing.
Erin: fairy: good sense of humor, loves the outdoors, family oriented (cuz it's necessary), bookworm, hopeless romantic. LTW: magic makeover: grant 12 sims inner beauty and lvl 10 in charisma
Bryce: genie: handy (convenient), rebellious, great kisser, friendly, born salesman (no idea why I picked that). LTW: top of mystic career (can't remember exactly what it's called, but you get the idea)
Jesse: witch: brave, good sense of humor, loves the outdoors, good, nurturing. LTW: top of firefighter career
Erin is the official founder. It's set on the long life span because otherwise it's hard to get things done. I wanted them to have supernatural life states because I don't usually get to play with these. Well, I play with witch, but I didn't want to make Jesse a vampire, ghost, zombie, or whatever else. Plus, genie was taken (Bryce). I also just wanted to include him for...interest's sake. Basically, I love the sim and didn't wanna leave him out.
Bryce is more interested in the crappy TV than talking to the other two. Jesse and Erin entertain themselves in other ways.
We're in Dragon Valley because of how I ditched Skye's (Rose legacy) chances and stuff. Sorry, Skye, these three are more important to me.
Erin likes being a fairy.
I bought them the alchemy station. Eventually, maybe now, I don't remember and didn't write it down, Erin rolls to go into the alchemist's career. Jesse gets his firefighter career going, and I put in the gypsy wagon at the sports tent for Bryce to start his career...eventually....whenever he finally rolls for it to happen.
Erin and Bryce are the first ones to cross the friend threshold. BTW, how freaking hot is Bryce in the genie getup? Originally, his skin was blue, but I use that Jack's skin that I use with all 3 of them, so he's more normal-colored. In CAS, he's more bluish, and his character pic is more bluish, but regularly, he's like you see him.
Erin rolls the want to kiss Bryce. Guess she picks him when left to it all on her own as well.
I gotta fix her pj hair.
Only one bedroom in this house. Bryce takes the bed first, and Erin joins him. No romance yet, and they sleep together.
I feel sorry for Jesse and buy him a bunk.
Funny, but when I think of an 'ancient dragon,' this isn't what comes to mind. This showed up on their front walk. All they do is go out and look at it...frequently.
I give Erin her wish and decide not to beat around the bush at it. Now, they're romantic interests.
They stand around and 'goo-goo' at each other, not caring that it's pouring down rain, which it does ALOT in Dragon Valley. Jesse's the only one really making any money, and not a whole 'lotta that either.
I'll go ahead and say that I DO control Jesse's interactions more when he's at work. Yes, he does roll to maintain the alarm and truck, but I believe that doing it more often than he rolls it falls under the bit where you can have them do what they need to do for their job. I do not control his socializing, just the work-related stuff: maintain and upgrade alarm and fire truck and put out fires, etc.
Jesse's first fire. Kinda sounds like 'Jesse's first steps' or 'Jesse's first word.' haha. Awwwww.
Go, Jesse, go!
He makes a hot fireman. >.> Okay, the pun was intended.
Bryce autonomously fixes the toilet! Of course, it'd clogged up quickly. I didn't even know sims would do this without direction, but, after all, that's why I'm doing this. Good 'ole handiness trait.
I still love that outfit.
Bryce's rebellious trait makes him have the roll to cover the walls in spray paint.
Ever since giving Erin the fairy house she wished for, this is the typical sleeping arrangement: Erin in the fairy house, Bryce in the double bed, Jesse in the bunk. (Notice, it's raining again.)
Bryce tries to set the house on fire. Erin freaks out. Jesse, however, doesn't think twice and immediately gets out his hose. >.>
I'm going to take a moment to say that I love Bryce's underwear. I, for some reason, haven't used that one before (Diesel stuff?), and I hadn't known about the handprint.
Jesse laughs at Bryce. He's starving because he's dumb enough to catch breakfast on fire! I love it!
They get fined $500 once the regular, game fireman FINALLY shows up. He's really mad Jesse is a better firefighter than he is. Oh, and Bryce finally gets to eat. He went ahead and cooked again on the now-filthy stove.
Bryce may not be much of a breadwinner, but wow! He's cleaning! Maybe it's a genie thing, but he goes around and cleans everything up just about every day.
Erin finally starts rolling for her career, and she needs fruits and veggies in order to make her potions. Incidentally and in future, I allow myself to make her garden, pick up rocks and metals, bugs, etc because she would need them for her job. She only uses the things to make her potions.
And Bryce continues to clean.
---------
I'll stop here because that's enough pics for one update. I'm not going to super-advertise this.
This does get interesting...I have to wind up giving Erin the 'no jealousy' LTR or I'd never get heirs...
Erin: fairy: good sense of humor, loves the outdoors, family oriented (cuz it's necessary), bookworm, hopeless romantic. LTW: magic makeover: grant 12 sims inner beauty and lvl 10 in charisma
Bryce: genie: handy (convenient), rebellious, great kisser, friendly, born salesman (no idea why I picked that). LTW: top of mystic career (can't remember exactly what it's called, but you get the idea)
Jesse: witch: brave, good sense of humor, loves the outdoors, good, nurturing. LTW: top of firefighter career
Erin is the official founder. It's set on the long life span because otherwise it's hard to get things done. I wanted them to have supernatural life states because I don't usually get to play with these. Well, I play with witch, but I didn't want to make Jesse a vampire, ghost, zombie, or whatever else. Plus, genie was taken (Bryce). I also just wanted to include him for...interest's sake. Basically, I love the sim and didn't wanna leave him out.
Bryce is more interested in the crappy TV than talking to the other two. Jesse and Erin entertain themselves in other ways.
We're in Dragon Valley because of how I ditched Skye's (Rose legacy) chances and stuff. Sorry, Skye, these three are more important to me.
Erin likes being a fairy.
I bought them the alchemy station. Eventually, maybe now, I don't remember and didn't write it down, Erin rolls to go into the alchemist's career. Jesse gets his firefighter career going, and I put in the gypsy wagon at the sports tent for Bryce to start his career...eventually....whenever he finally rolls for it to happen.
Erin and Bryce are the first ones to cross the friend threshold. BTW, how freaking hot is Bryce in the genie getup? Originally, his skin was blue, but I use that Jack's skin that I use with all 3 of them, so he's more normal-colored. In CAS, he's more bluish, and his character pic is more bluish, but regularly, he's like you see him.
Erin rolls the want to kiss Bryce. Guess she picks him when left to it all on her own as well.
I gotta fix her pj hair.
Only one bedroom in this house. Bryce takes the bed first, and Erin joins him. No romance yet, and they sleep together.
I feel sorry for Jesse and buy him a bunk.
Funny, but when I think of an 'ancient dragon,' this isn't what comes to mind. This showed up on their front walk. All they do is go out and look at it...frequently.
I give Erin her wish and decide not to beat around the bush at it. Now, they're romantic interests.
They stand around and 'goo-goo' at each other, not caring that it's pouring down rain, which it does ALOT in Dragon Valley. Jesse's the only one really making any money, and not a whole 'lotta that either.
I'll go ahead and say that I DO control Jesse's interactions more when he's at work. Yes, he does roll to maintain the alarm and truck, but I believe that doing it more often than he rolls it falls under the bit where you can have them do what they need to do for their job. I do not control his socializing, just the work-related stuff: maintain and upgrade alarm and fire truck and put out fires, etc.
Jesse's first fire. Kinda sounds like 'Jesse's first steps' or 'Jesse's first word.' haha. Awwwww.
Go, Jesse, go!
He makes a hot fireman. >.> Okay, the pun was intended.
Bryce autonomously fixes the toilet! Of course, it'd clogged up quickly. I didn't even know sims would do this without direction, but, after all, that's why I'm doing this. Good 'ole handiness trait.
I still love that outfit.
Bryce's rebellious trait makes him have the roll to cover the walls in spray paint.
Ever since giving Erin the fairy house she wished for, this is the typical sleeping arrangement: Erin in the fairy house, Bryce in the double bed, Jesse in the bunk. (Notice, it's raining again.)
Bryce tries to set the house on fire. Erin freaks out. Jesse, however, doesn't think twice and immediately gets out his hose. >.>
I'm going to take a moment to say that I love Bryce's underwear. I, for some reason, haven't used that one before (Diesel stuff?), and I hadn't known about the handprint.
Jesse laughs at Bryce. He's starving because he's dumb enough to catch breakfast on fire! I love it!
They get fined $500 once the regular, game fireman FINALLY shows up. He's really mad Jesse is a better firefighter than he is. Oh, and Bryce finally gets to eat. He went ahead and cooked again on the now-filthy stove.
Bryce may not be much of a breadwinner, but wow! He's cleaning! Maybe it's a genie thing, but he goes around and cleans everything up just about every day.
Erin finally starts rolling for her career, and she needs fruits and veggies in order to make her potions. Incidentally and in future, I allow myself to make her garden, pick up rocks and metals, bugs, etc because she would need them for her job. She only uses the things to make her potions.
And Bryce continues to clean.
---------
I'll stop here because that's enough pics for one update. I'm not going to super-advertise this.
This does get interesting...I have to wind up giving Erin the 'no jealousy' LTR or I'd never get heirs...























No comments:
Post a Comment