Bryce rolls the wish to teach Natalie how to talk. I like to take this very seriously. What will each child's first word be? I plan to use each first word to determine what they'll want out of life. So, I eagerly watch.
Natalie wants to travel the world! Oh, she is so definitely in the running to be heir. That could be fun in a very stressful kind of way as she travels to locations and explores tombs. Still....I don't know how much she'd do on her own. I doubt I've ever seen them wish to clear a rubble pile, and you can't get very far without doing that. Hm.
Michelle starts teaching herself how to talk. No bubbles.
spam:
Robert finally wakes up. Yes. His eyes are green.
Oh, and they're all definitely genies. I dunno why I forgot that the wants tab is in all purple for genies.
Natalie wakes up Uncle Jesse by using the monitor. Neat. I'd not known the toddlers could use them like that.
Erin wears herself out trying to care for these babies. She's standing and working on potty training Michelle. Then, I ditch the want for telling her to teach her to talk. Bryce has that want, and I'm trying to get as many of them locked in as I can. So, ditching the want for one Bryce already has is stupid of me. Note to self: Be sure you have PLENTY of want space available for the loads of wishes once toddlers get into the mix.
Then, Bryce rolls the wish to potty train Michelle, so it's all good.
Robert discovers a new way to play the xylophone. I want to somehow make a 'you'll shoot your eye out' joke out of this only make it work with the mallet, but I can't think of anything.
Ohhhhhh yeeeaaaah. Eddie Van Halen has nothing on this kid! Rock on, Robert! hehe :P
Life is busy. They like to put Michelle in the playpen.
Full moon gone. Yes, they're green. Yes, I'm really obsessing over eyes. How did they get green?
I wonder if all this time in the playpen means that Michelle will be advanced in the science skill once she gets the chance. I guess I'll have to wait and see.
While Michelle works on her science-y skill, Robert finds a more creative way to entertain himself.
Mommy's only boy.
This is irritating. I wonder if it wouldn't happen if I hadn't have placed the playpen in the corner. I eventually get rid of that swing or move it. They still can only get one toddler at a time in the playpen.
What the heck am I supposed to do with this as a first word? Bathtub? Does she want to be a maid? I'd actually forgotten since playing this and writing this that this had been her first word. I have in my mind that she's going into the medical field. Maybe she'll help give people baths? I have no idea how I made that connection.
That's Robert in the stroller. How did that become his outdoor wear hair?
Bryce: Yes, love is important, especially if you're going to be heir because you need to make babies. But I don't see how that's going to happen because Daddy is going to try and kill any boy that touches you.
Jesse really, very seriously gets into playing with his stick. He uses the iridescent one.
Michelle's neurotic trait shines through: No, Daddy! No sit on nasty potty! Ew! Ew ew ew ew! No!
Bryce, with clenched teeth: Sit. On. The. Potty!
Michelle screams, and Bryce gives up for now.
Jesse is so cute with Natalie.
Bryce had finally cleaned up one or both of the potties, so I get him working on Michelle's potty training again.
All the toddlers in the bed, Uncle Jesse can finally get some grub.
That has to be the coolest small mural I've ever seen.
Oh, and apparently, wall murals repel snow. That, or the stairs on the other side of this wall.
I'm taking full advantage of Erin's wish to level up her photography skill.
Michelle: Mommy, Robbie cry.
Erin: Yes, sweetie, I know, but Mommy has rolled a wish to woohoo, so I need to finish teaching you to talk!
Michelle: Mommy, Nat-nat cry.
Erin: I'll get Nat-nat later. Let's finish this!
Michelle finally finishes her learn to talk doodah.
Roadblock! Apparently, if the toddler is in the hallway, the 'only' place that an adult can pick them up is downstairs. Of course, toddlers don't go downstairs on their own, so this happens ALOT. Later, I start taking matters into my own hands and direct the toddler into one of the upstairs rooms.
Because if I don't: this happens.
Robert's first word: politics. Huh. I thought for sure it'd be music.
Yes, this is so annoying.
Jesse isn't just serious about playing with his stick.



































No comments:
Post a Comment