Jesse casts a love charm on Bryce. Really, Jesse? Maybe he hopes Bryce will go talk to someone else and leave Erin alone.
Erin starts DRIVING ME CRAZY with her phone and constantly wanting to 'capture the moment.' She obsesses over it. I went online and discovered it's a bug. Odds are, she picked it up when Bryce was attending that protest and she was there 'blooming' the plants. I have to install a mod to get her to STOP.
I now have TWO Bunbuns. :D
These 3 woohoo so much that I've now got a shorthand to write it in my notes. J&EWH, B&EWH. Still no blasted pregnancy.
Jesse is now faithful to Erin. Erin has a naughty reputation. Both Bryce and Jesse have the option to 'tell about Erin Lancaster's other relationship.' (I saw it when one of them wanted to chat, etc) Dunno what would happen if either did that.
Bryce starts spray painting again. He wants to do 10.
Jesse actually uses his wand to put out the fire! Ice blast. I thought this was really cool when he did it.
Erin sleeps with Jesse most of the time now.
Bryce got an important promotion. He's in the real mystic path now. New work duds.
Also, these guys are getting pretty rich. Erin finally put her elixirs on the consignment, and they made thousands.
Time to work on this house....
I love the little sitting area that I put under the stairs with moveobjects on. I later had to redo it or they wouldn't use the stairs. -.- I also moved the bathrooms and made one decent bathroom. Now, the guys have objects to upgrade to go with their wishes.
I haven't done much with the upstairs. I just put a crib. Hey, Erin. HINT!
I'm starting to think that I might have to use the 100k free day in order to get some kids outta that fairy. Oh, but her alchemy got to lvl 10. Yippee...
Bryce has to work on his alchemy skill for work. For his next promotion, he has to get it all the way to level 6! He's at level 1.
As part of Erin wanting to make 25 elixirs, I had her make some procreation elixir. She made 3. Not. Selling. Any. Now, c'mon and roll the wish to drink it!
Just another day.
WHAT?! I get a message that the repo man is coming again! Whatever happened to Jesse's 'no bills ever' thing?!
I immediately put all Jesse's cool fireman stuff as well as the priceless pictures (Erin wanted to work on photography skill) in the family inventory.
He takes the dresser...
...and one of Bryce's murals. I didn't like that one anyway! Ha!
The leaves on the floor get on my nerves.
Bryce is now at the back of the house to do his spray painting.
The side of the house.
Erin rolls the wish to cuddle with Bryce in the hot tub. That's all they do: cuddle.
/pulls hair out
Jesse's toughest fire yet. When the windows are all FINALLY extinguished, he can't break down the door! The option disappears even if the axes are still there.
I wind up having to reset the lot, and Jesse has a failure. Grrrrrrrr. I really wanted to see what he'd do with this baby.
Jesse's next work clothes. Kinda scary looking. He has to go do something at the business building. A gas mask?
Wha...Wait a minute! Hold up!
/facepalm.
You mean there's a setting in woohooer that makes ALL woohoo risky? They haven't been doing risky woohoo AT ALL?! All this time?!
Well, I fixed that...























No comments:
Post a Comment