Bryce: I knew it. You were pregnant. (pause) They're not genies...or fairies...
Erin: Nothing gets by you, does it? I had Jesse's babies too. They're witches.
Bryce knows he really can't say anything. They're only romantic interests, and Erin has the 'no jealousy' LTR.
Bryce: Well, what did you guys decide to name them?
Erin: I, uh....let Jesse name them.
Bryce puts his head in his hand, knowing what this probably means: And what did he name them?
Erin: Well, he was feeling really happy when the first boy arrived. That, and the Maker was looking around her desk, trying to figure out what to name him. Then, she saw an old game called Zeus: Master of Olympus. So, Jesse named him Zeus.
Bryce: Seriously? Zeus? Yeah, Jesse doesn't have a huge ego. (sarcasm) And the other one?
Erin: Well, again, the next boy was a surprise. What do you name the brother of Zeus?
Bryce laughs: Hades?
Erin: No, silly. Poseidon. This is Poseidon. See? That's why he has the ocean-themed blanket.
Bryce looks at the baby: Poor kid.
Zeus: exiteable and friendly
Poseidon: grumpy and loves the outdoors
I picked 'em. Just 'cause.
Zeus has a sky-themed blanket. Makes sense, right?
Crazy house now. Not a whole lotta sleep going on. Jesse is so freaking hot. Bryce is really good with the kids too. That's him autonomously teaching Robert to walk.
I'm really sad none of the babies turned out to be a fairy. This makes picking an heir even harder.
Jesse rolls a wish to get married. Erin and Bryce still have theirs locked in, and I lock in Jesse's as well. I am a glutton for punishment.
I've never seen this before, and it was being noisy. It's called a spotted sixam.
I have the other crib in the other bedroom, still stubbornly wanting to use the playpen.
Funny shots of Natalie
Erin is ready for these kids to grow up, which got me thinking... What will they all look like when they do? I did a doo-dah to see. I may use the pics I took for a generation vote...if I can get enough people to vote.
That fireman alarm gets annoying. Oh, and Erin put a fairy trap on the mailbox.
More of Jesse putting out fires with his stick.
Joe Cool Mr. Fireman Chief stops and gets a cup of coffee. He sat and drank this cup of coffee for a LONG time.
This is when I discover that Michelle's eyes are actually lavender. I just don't get it. I thought brown eyes were dominant.
Kids playing happily next to a puddle of pee.
Age up time for the twins!
Zeus. What a cutie. Erin's blonde hair and Jesse's green eyes.
Poseidon. Poseidon is irritating to type. I'll call him Sid for short. He wound up with Jesse's hair color and Erin's eyes. At least the twins' genetics make sense.























No comments:
Post a Comment