Saturday, February 20, 2016

1.7: You have pie on your face


    Jesse and Erin have a weird collision near the dinner table. Erin looks like Jesse's freaking her out.

    Jesse's now lvl 9 in the firefighter career. He's so cool he wears his sunglasses at night.

    Oh, crap! When I redid the house, I forgot that I deleted the security alarm. If this b*tch takes any of the cool fireman stuff, I will END HER! I actually make Jesse call the cops. I dunno. I momentarily forgot myself.

     The cops show up and say she got away. What?! She's right there, stupid! She steals the shower and the garden thingy.

     Right there. Right there next to you. Oh, but she "got away." You're worthless. I'm so mad.

     Wait, what?! Erin's puking in the toilet. From UNKNOWN causes! YES! Sorry, Erin.
     And....I really have no idea who the daddy is. There were never any chimes!
     By the way, I now have Hybrid installed.

     Erin has to get friends in order to get to the next charisma level. I'd made a fairy family. That is actually Bonnie from Uncomplicated. Neat.

     Hey, Jesse, you have pie on your face. Just thought you should know.

     *bounces up and down in her computer chair*
     Erin's pregnant! Erin's pregnant! Erin's pregnant! Erin's pregnant! Erin's pregnant! Erin's pregnant! Whee!
     Well, that only took 7 LONG chapters.

     WHOA! Jesse, what have you been up to when I haven't been looking? This woman is accusing Jesse of cheating on her! Like, for real? I'd not paid attention to his relationship panel and noticed he'd acquired a new romantic interest. Hmmmm.

     Think I've got a pretty good idea who Daddy is. Bryce rolls the wish to read a pregnancy book. So it's gonna be a genie/fairy child. I can't wait!
     Days go by.

     Sadly, Jesse's lifespan is much shorter than Erin's or Bryce's, and he has a birthday. I go ahead and make him blow out candles.
     Wait a minute....
     Uh, Erin?

Bryce yells: Ah! Erin's in labor! What do I do? What do I do?
Jesse stares at his cake.

Erin moans in pain.
Bryce turns to Jesse: Yay! It's your birthday!
Bryce turns to Erin: Ah! You're in labor! What do I do? What do I do?
Bryce turns to Jesse: Yay! It's your birthday!

Poor Bryce.

     Thankfully, Jesse doesn't look old.
     I go ahead and direct Bryce to take Erin to the hospital because I want to. :P

     They leave Jesse at home to contemplate his mortality and whether or not he should DO SOMETHING about whether or not he really wants to take part in this legacy.
     On a side note, I'm happy about the prospect of getting to use the walker since I don't get to in the random legacies. I hope they use it.

     Bryce waits for Erin as she WALKS to the hospital. This isn't a first for me. If they're close, they walk.

     Oh! The suspense is killing me!
     That woman is freaking out as she stands in the middle of the courtyard for the hospital. It's right where their little circle things show up to show their location. So, I have a pretty good hunch the baby is going to show up in that little flowerbed as it's born and before it leaves the hospital.

     I was right!
     Erin got her girl! Welcome to the world, little Michelle. I got to pick her traits: neurotic and artistic. I mean, let's make it interesting!
     Erin and Bryce both automatically wish to get married. Now, they wished to get married in general NOT to each other per se.
     /sigh. So....only one baby. I start waiting for them to leave the hospital so I can get a pic when....I get another baby notice! It's a boy!

     I name him Robert. Disciplined and loves the outdoors. More of a goodie two-shoes than his sister. I have a hunch he's a genie. In fact, I don't see sparkles around Michelle either.
     Two genies. At least, I assume they're genies. I can do that. Maybe they'll have hidden fairy powers. Who knows?
     Uh...hold up. ANOTHER ONE? Yes, they have another girl! I don't get a pic in time, but I name her Natalie and give her the athletic and good traits, even more of a goodie-two-shoes.
     THREE? Crap?! What if it happens to be my first ever quadruplets?

     Just three. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment