Bryce doesn't hold it against the twins that they're Jesse's babies. He loves them just as much as his own.
Sid: Block! Block! Block!
Robert chews on his fingers, thinking.
Then, Robert looks over at his half-brother with a superior expression: Walk, walk, walk.
Sid wishes he could walk like his older brother.
Sid thinks he has the coolest daddy ever. Today, Daddy teaches him how to talk. Sid ponders over what's most important in life...
Sid: Party!
Jesse: Yes, parties are great, but they're not everything. There's love, for example.
Sid: Party love.
Jesse scowls, not knowing what to make of this.
When Sid gets tired, his mood travels south very quickly. Jesse thinks it's time for him to go to bed.
Robert walks over to his Uncle Jesse, jealous of the time he's giving Sid.
I finally put two brain cells together and put all the cribs in one room.
Michelle gets potty trained. Erin can finally perform inner beauty. I also give her the 'queen of the fairies' LTR and regret it. It's annoying!
The playroom is the other room upstairs.
Natalie: Nat-nat house.
Michelle cries, worried about her sister.
Zeus doesn't say much yet. Robert tries to teach him how to play with the dollhouse. Zeus doesn't understand. He only sees that the head of the little man is very convenient to chew on since he has teeth coming in.
FINALLY! It's time for the triplets to age to child! The girls are mysteriously 2 days behind Robert, but I'm taking control and aging them all up together.
Michelle gets the loves the outdoors trait.
Robert gets the daredevil trait.
Natalie gains the adventurous trait. I realize now that clearing rubble won't be a problem because she'll need to for her most-likely LTW, clearing tombs in each location.
Both Michelle and Robert, I didn't get to pick their traits, but I'm not upset. I got to pick Natalie's.
All 3 kids love using their genie powers to clean the house and other people. I'm not complaining!
I sold the 3 cribs and put in two sets of bunk beds.
Jesse, you will always be my hero...even if your work hat is scary.



























No comments:
Post a Comment