Thursday, February 18, 2016

1.3: Spider genie


     Erin starts learning to fish. She first tries the river behind their house, but apparently, her skill is too low.

     She finally catches something at the lake.

     Bryce wants to bring up his cooking skill, and he happens to learn the recipe for shwarma from the TV.

    Jesse starts flirting and gets flirted with some of the ladies at work. This is Ellen Curren.

     Don't remember why I took these. I think it's because of new work duds. That, and it's just really cool.

     This is what happens when idiots try to grill out.

Jesse: Do you two mind?! You're blocking the TV!

     I guess sometime before now I finally got Erin that 'no jealousy' LTR.

     Bryce performs a reading on Erin to practice.

     Turns out he sucks at it.

     Gotta get Erin those charisma skill points for her LTW.

     For some reason, she wants to drink a melancholy elixir.

     *sings* Spider genie! Spider genie! Does whatever a spider genie does!

     Actually, it's just the odd way Bryce climbs into the bunk.

Erin: Once upon a time, there was a fairy who met a genie.
Jesse: Okay... (thinking) She also meets a witch too, right?
Erin: And they fall in love and get married.
Jesse: That's...great.

I forgot to take the shot of her with the 'get married' bubble over her head in this fairy tale she tells Jesse.

Erin: And they have a beautiful baby girl, bringing the wishacy challenge into the next generation.

At least she's telling stories about it even if she's not actually doing it.

     Jesse debates telling her that it doesn't have to be the genie.

     They throw a Spooky Day party. Everyone stands around and yawns.
     Incidentally, they've all rolled wants to get a bonehilda. I wish I never saved that wish.

    Erin wishes to sing karaoke with Jesse. They suck, of course, but have fun with it anyway. Meanwhile, back in the dark there, some lady gives Bryce flowers.

    Wow, an actual trick-or-treater!

     The party was okay. The guests brought some nice food! Erin eats teppanyaki lobster.

     Today, work has some extra entertainment.

     Erin rolls the want to woohoo in a leaf pile again, so you'd better believe I'm using the 'try for baby' loophole since she and Bryce already have woohooed once before.
     No blasted chime.
     I'm thinking about the fertility LTR.
     Erin and Bryce both have the faithful reputation and the faithful moodlet.

Jesse: Hey, Erin.
Erin: What?
Jesse points to the mistletoe hanging from the ceiling.
Jesse: You're standing under the mistletoe.
Erin: That's conveniently placed near my work station.

Jesse points to his cheek: Still, you know the rules.
Erin guesses it's okay to kiss him on the cheek.

But when she gets close enough, Jesse quickly turns his head, making her kiss him on the lips instead.

The two of them stand there with sparkles in their eyes as they look at each other. Or...do the sparkles come from the mistletoe?

Well, where they come from doesn't matter.

     Erin and Jesse finally also become romantic interests after their mutual want to kiss someone under the mistletoe. This time, she's not throwing him out of her house before hurling a 'welcoming present' at his face.

     That's Bryce's BOSS, who is MARRIED, giving Erin flowers. Bryce invited him over because he had the wish to bend him to his will. I never got that to work, so I later traded out that wish for something worth more points.
     Also, notice the cute little chipmunks. They have a few.
   
     They finally got enough money to buy bonehilda. I've never had one before, so this should be interesting. I hope.

     I've also had enough of the white walls, so I do some decorating. It's also the first snowfall of winter. I buy a new double bed and move the living room to where the alchemy station was and vice versa.

     Once Bryce finally stops daydreaming in the bunkbed, I sell it and get him a better one. He kept insisting upon getting into bed from the outside wall, and I'd had enough. That picture on the wall is one I made Jesse swipe from the drafting table at work. Slightly against the rules, but I wanted it.

This is best described in video:

And then, to make it even more interesting:

     Jesse had an emergency at the library, and apparently, the library is the place to be in Dragon Valley. While he was in there, they all had a 'let's go crazy' party.
  I love how they all stand there at the end and think, oh yeah, I need to take care of myself. (eat, etc)

     The next day, there's an emergency at Bryce's work! Somehow, a herd of llamas escapes and runs a muck in... the little wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment