Sunday, February 21, 2016

1.8: Kinda like Adele


    Erin flies home with her basket of babies.

    I have videos of her taking the babies out of the basket, but it gets irritating because now is when I realize I can't have the little reading nook under the stairs.

    Prepare for baby spam:
     I think Jesse's nurturing trait starts kicking in. He's usually the first to respond if the babies need him. I have him take some days off work in order to make caring for triplets possible.

     This is very stressful for me. If the babies' needs get to orange or worse, I direct the sims to care for the little larvae. Most of the time, the sims will respond on their own without any direction from me, but I have to intervene a few times or risk the social worker.

    One time, it got so bad that I felt I had to enlist bonehilda. She did absolutely nothing for the babies, not that she didn't try. Still, that was against the rules and a bad idea anyway. She got in the way. I guess her getting in the way was my punishment.
    Anyway, it's finally time to age up! Michelle goes first.

     Blonde. That was unexpected. I think she has brown eyes, but when I look later, they're a deep blue, different from Erin's aqua blue.
    I still can't tell whether or not they're truly genies or simply nothing. Bryce's portrait has no special color around it, and the triplets' don't either. I heard the genie abilities don't come out until childhood, so I still have to wait. However, they DO have a bluish tint to them in CAS....so probably.

    Next is Robert:
    Another blonde! And darker! And I think he has green eyes. No idea where that came from. Maybe a pinch of Jesse's DNA mixed in.

     I worry they'll forget about Natalie and she'll wind up a day behind the other two, but they eventually get around to her after some woohoo.

    Jesse picks Michelle up and puts her in the playpen after depositing Natalie on the floor. I'm happy they'll use the playpen.

    There's an extra shot of her because I wanted to show she has a CARBON COPY of Erin's eyes. Plus, she's the only brunette. It's either black or very dark brown...kinda like Adele.

    Jesse is so cool.

     Bryce plays with Robert. I have a good feeling he likes that hairstyle. Erin rolls the wish to potty train Robert. That's the only training one she's done. Is she a family-oriented sim or not?!

    Jesse takes Natalie to the walker, but she's more interested in chewing on her fingers than to try and figure out what it does.

    Bryce wishes to buy a stuffed animal. I think this one is very appropriate.

    Getting a closer look at Natalie's face as she finally figures out why it's called a walker. Definitely Erin's eyes.

    It's the crazy full moon, so it's hard to tell. This is a very close up of Michelle while she plays in the playpen. It's now when I think her eyes are a dark blue.
    Robert falls asleep, so I can't get a good pic of him yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment