I bought them the basketball hoop thing since I've gotten it and never used it. Natalie and Bryce are the 2 that use it the most.
Sid learns to walk, but he can't be all 'in your face' to Robert anymore since Robert is a child.
Erin and Natalie playing tag. Erin huffs and puffs, which doesn't make sense. All she's doing is flying around.
Zeus: cell phone!
Erin: You're too little to have a cell phone, Zeus.
Zeus: cell phone! cell phone! cell phone!
Strange first word. I guess I'll pick one of the popular-type LTW for him.
The triplets don't like sharing a room with the toddlers.
Interesting fire extinguisher. This is the same house Jesse had his first large fire. I guess after a certain amount of time, the windows return to their normal color.
Bryce reading to Natalie.
Across town, some strange lady reads to Michelle. She'd gone over to play at this other kid's house.
K, so, the kids are driving me nuts wanting to be read to EVERY NIGHT! They wear themselves and the adults out, and it makes me crazy waiting for their needs to get orange so I can intervene. Just go to bed already!!!
Erin, it's time to choose. I decide that the next person she talks to (not talks to her) wins. They all have the 'get married' wish, so I'm using that to justify doing this.
She picks....Jesse.
Bryce ain't happy, but he has no idea the far-reaching consequences of this conversation.
Uh....Zeus?
What the heck is wrong with you, kid? He goes back to normal quickly, but this is plain weird.
Jesse and Erin become a couple.
I wanna try this: I wanted to see what would happen with the 'tell of Erin Lancaster's other relationship' thing. So, I put Bryce and Jesse's relationship bar in red again and have Jesse tell Bryce.
Didn't really expect him to take it well.
Bryce: But I've been eternally faithful this whole time.
Jesse: Well, she made up her own mind.
Jesse: Sorry, man.
Bryce: What the hell? You're not 'sorry'!
Bryce has consistently been very direct in everything he does.
Jesse wins this fight too.






















No comments:
Post a Comment