Friday, March 4, 2016

1.17: Squirrels don't toot


Erin: I want to let you know Jesse is going to be your step-dad.
Robert (mouth full of food): Mhm. I fliggerd.
Erin: I just want to let you know it's not because I don't like your father.

Robert: Sure, Mom.
Erin: Robert, your hand has partially gone through your plate.
Robert: Oh.
He keeps eating.

Michelle dreams of the day she'll get married. Natalie, however, has a different dream.

Natalie: No, Daddy. Squirrels don't toot.

(Miss you, Daddy)

Erin: Yes, Daddy is a big hero.
Sid: Daddy fire.
Erin: Right. Your daddy puts out fires.

Neither of them care that they sit next to a puddle of pee as Erin finishes up teaching Sid how to talk.

Before they can begin the eating contest, the whole town shakes. I'm like 'WTF? Was that an earthquake?'
Yes, yes it was.

It's only when I hear the siren do I realize that Jesse has work to do. This happens to me frequently, hearing the siren and remember that Jesse's on the clock. He'll send himself there, but if I leave him to himself, he'll stand there and play with his stick while the building burns to the ground. Exaggeration.

This is the first time I see this in my game. I've seen it in others, but it's my first experience with rubble trapping a sim.

He twitches while he lies there, reminding me of a partially-squashed bug. It's kinda disgusting in a way.

The earthquake really broke up this lady's costume party. You can't really see 'em, but there are about six or so sims standing outside doing the freak out thing.

Natalie wishes to go trick-or-treating, so I do the '[x] with...' option and bring along the other two. If it weren't for that's what Michelle wears every day, I'd comment on how they're not dressed up at all.
I get the stupid 'curfew' warning en route.

Guess this lady doesn't care. Natalie is the only one to get candy (1 piece) because when they get there, Michelle and Robert just wanna play with their toys.
Then I gotta get 'em home 'cause heaven help us if they're out after curfew! -.-

Jesse doesn't get to stop working. He does 3 or 4 jobs, and he was tired to start with. He just about drops from exhaustion later.
Oh, and this pic: Apparently, you can get crushed by rubble out in the middle of a garden too.

Jesse wonders when I'm going to finally get around to having him and Erin tie the knot. I wanted to wait and have a break between stuff. I think I'd thrown them parties or whatever. Basically, I wanted most of the family to have decent moods.
Then that crap that happens later happens...later.

Paparazzi entertaining themselves at the family's table tennis (ping pong) table. The dude in the kilt wins.

Oh yeah! Now I remember why they haven't gotten married yet (Jesse and Erin)! I wanted them to wish for parties.
Erin wishes first:
She has her bachelorette party at....THE NEW FLAMINGO! It'll still be called The Flamingo, but this is the one caterpillar made for me...uh... years ago. It's about damn time I used it...at least in this. SWNT will have it soon, although, I don't think I'll use those little windows. I kinda wonder if they're placeholders for another window I don't have in my game for some reason. hm. *checks if BauHaus is in game* Nope. That might be why. (after playing the SWNT save) Nope. I have no idea why those windows are wrong. Maybe I installed it with the Uncomplicated save, which doesn't have the Island Paradise expack. At any rate, it doesn't occur to me at this time.

Wow, that's what to wear to a bachelorette party, for sure. I'm glad she's not wearing the obligatory stupid hat. (typed 'hate' at first, haha, slip)

I spoke too soon.

Bonnie does the toast.

And she does the typical spraying with fizzy nectar. I'm over it. Erin looks stupid in that hat.

The entertainment arrives, and its....firemen! *dies laughing at the irony*
BTW, that's Erin in the butterfly outfit. No idea why or when she changed. If it weren't for her wings, I'd wonder where the heck she went. Well, and the plumbob.

Jesse wishes to go to a party, and I'm like, 'what the hell. Sure.'
I wonder what he thinks about the entertainment being firemen...

 Mad?

Nah, he was just giving a 'hell yeah!' thingy. He's stoked.

Bryce wishes too. Why not?
He can't help but feel, except for the windows, how incredibly familiar this place is.
(ooo! Ginger's bachelorette party! fun! I can't wait!) I need to move SWNT along.

And that reminds me that I need to be finishing up some poses and making others....I didn't wanna break up the party in the chapters, but I am anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment