Alrighty, I released a SWNT chapter and finished those poses. I can continue this guilt-free.
Bryce likes the firemen too. I have no idea who half these people are. Erin made lots of friends while working on her LTW. She has the attractive LTR, so people are her instant friends the second she introduces herself. Too easy, but it gets it so she can do her stuff she has to do.
That reminds me, Erin has completed the personable and the super friendly challenges while working on her LTW.
Bryce rolls the wish to date Erin. I save it. Yeah. I sure did. I'm crazy.
Oh, I forgot to mention this last chapter: The dancers' names are Lex Dance and something else I didn't write down, but Lex Dance as a dancer name is funny as hell...if hell were funny.
Just shots of the party...
On the second floor, the bar has darts, an arcade game, pool tables, and Bryce's office. He needed an office. I'm thinking of fiddling with the downstairs bathrooms in order to make a storage closet since it would make sense to have one, but I don't know.
All those videos I've taken and I didn't get one of this. Jesse can move.
Sweet dreams! Erin keeps dreaming baby-related things. It's because she's a family sim, that's all.
(Sure. Just keep telling yourself that.)
Sigh. Once again, the family is without a shower. No one wishes to fix either of them. I end up buying new ones. Now, the real question: in the doorway, is that pee or water from the broken shower? Yes. And Natalie walks through it barefoot. EW.
Natalie wishes to do the bake sale thing. It's another thing I haven't done much, and now I remember why. It's boring, and the kid keeps leaving her post to go and socialize. If she ever wants those wants realized, she's gonna haveta stay put!
Guess what?! Another party! Wooo!
Why do I do this to myself? Oh yeah...wishes. Erin wishes to throw one of the twins a birthday party. I'm all for aging them up a day early.
The usual traffic jam at the door happens.
Zeus is first, of course.
What a cutie patootie. The hair suits him too. The game gives him the lucky trait.
Then, the typical cake traffic jam happens. People get cake and then leave, thinking the party is over.
Erin remembers Sid.
No one here for Sid's aging up. He's always the butt of family jokes. Poor baby.
Natalie realizes what's going on.
Oh! Now everyone realizes they have another birthday to celebrate.
I guess there isn't enough space in front of everyone because Erin places Sid on the floor behind everybody.
Then she proceeds to go to bed. Everyone keeps cheering for more cake.
Uh, guys, behind you. You're missing it!
Oh. Bonnie's still here. She was out in the hot tub. That's her swimsuit?
I give Sid the perpetual bedhead look. His grumpy trait shines through. Well, I don't blame him. His aging up was anti-climatic compared to Zeus'. I get to choose his trait, and I make him a cat person. He'll probably need a furry companion to brighten his mood.
Then, I happily sell the last two cribs. Finally! No more crying rugrats!
I redo the bedrooms too. I put four beds in the boys' room. Apparently, I can't count. Well, neither can the game...





























No comments:
Post a Comment